Looking for high quality CBD and CBG Cuts/seeds

Spring is less then 60 days away! We are Looking for a couple more rare/unique High CBD or CBG cultivars to add to our Gene bank and field this year, mainly looking for cuts/seeds with unique terpene profiles or rare cannabinoid profiles, any cuts must be D9 Thc compliant up to week 4 of flower for our pre harvest testing requirements, and I cant sign anything that limits the use of the biomass grown being processed into terpenes and essential oils for wholesale :pray:

6 Likes

Could you elaborate on this ?

A major difference with hemp breeders is that they can attempt to license out the genetics for specific purposes or place limitations on what can be done with the genetics with legal agreements, this is generally a non existence issue for traditional D9Thc cannabis genetics since contracts would not be enforceable in court but something ive experienced a handful of times with Hemp nurseries while building our Gene bank over the last couple years

Monsanto kinda practice if You ask me
Crazy
The old school Breeders all claim that they will fuck up everybody with the genetics and the rights they claim I doubt it
But yeah would NEVER Ty myself down

3 Likes

Much agreed , unfortunately lots are moving towards that framework which is most likely why we haven’t seen the same level of exotic CBD and CBG cultivars emerging even as we pass 10 years with legalization

1 Like

Shoot me a DM and let’s coordinate! We can help you out.

Zoe therapeutics or Hoku.

1 Like

Bump, still looking, also looking for Partner farms interested in working on a selective breeding program to make new exotic terpene rich CBD and CBG cultivars this season and beyond :grinning:

Just hopping in here, apologies. I’d like to try some high cbd and cbg genetics to see if it helps my anxiety. If anyone is open to sharing a couple seeds that would be cool.

Dm me an address. I have some older seeds of my t1 x wife cross, tested 18+% cbd.