Looking for hemp brands

Hello everyone!

Interested in putting a few new products on the shelves at my cbd shop next month, particularly hemp derived cannabinoid products, adaptogens, hemp flower, etc. Open to suggestions! Feel free to send over a DM with info. Private label option is a plus. Low MOQ is a plus. Located in CA.

Hope everyone is ending the year on a high note :call_me_hand:

13 Likes

No MOQ for Future 4200 members. Lab tested and manufactured only in house to the best of our abilities. Large catalogue and very fair pricing. Browse our selection and let me know if you want to talk pricing.

We do nationwide private label.

3 Likes

send me a dm or post your email. gemcbd.com if you wanna checkout our site.

1 Like

Whays the best email for you ?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Heyo! I work for One Farm, our niche is organic functional CBD powders with ingredients sourced almost exclusively from small organic farms. Here’s the link to our website:
One Farm Website

1 Like

I have a line of affordable priced Tinctures with 3 variations one with cbd/cbg one with cbd/cbn and one with just cbd.

I can do wholesale rates if you are interested.

5 Likes

Timberline tinctures are highly recommended!

3 Likes

Thanks Cat!!!

1 Like

You and your team deserve it! Great product and such a beautiful lab.

bump

Indigo Papers- DM for more info

1 Like

Still in need of products?

We do wholesale accounts for our products @ Rabbit CBD Company, we can also make custom mixes for you. Feel free to reach out

I’m not affiliated for say, but if you’re looking for adaptogen products check out:

Owner is a great guy, and also in CA.

1 Like

Home - Standard Extracts CBD (standardcbd.com)

All top-shelf products especially the vapes. The Amanita gummies slap too. Check them out. No MOQ and very welled priced for the quality for wholesale orders. They will also send you a sample box full of products to test and try.