Looking for help with THC tablet SOP

Hey, I am looking for help formulating THC tablets for my licensed California company… not capsules but actual tablets.

PM me if interested!

2 Likes

I’m not sure anybody has done this yet? I know Americans have always done poorly in efficient press tablets in underground crafts. Europeans hold the crown for this art. Possibly @Roguelab might can assist.

4 Likes

Maybe look into pressing d10 powder with a standard cellulose binder formulation

Isn’t that going to hard because you know d9 won’t crystallize

I already reached out and helped OP with dissolvable tablets.

6 Likes

Yes, Thank You!

Any scraps you guys could share

1 Like

@anon93688 binding to cyclodextrin or the like to make a water soluble powder?

1 Like

For watersoluble crystal s
The most important factor s
Are using a binding product that is made for the geo location of where the tablets are most probably gooing to be consumed
And having strict humidity control of the space where they are pressed
But indeed an oil substance will need a difrent process that i do not know

I’m trying to think if OP had a dehumidifier going in their spot. They could never get the hardening/binder part done correctly. They tried various combinations and dyes. The inevitable always happened. Moist mush. This was back in the day. That project went to RIP. I’m kind of glad they haven’t figured it out bc the presses that are coming from y’all side of the country are at its prime.

I’d suggest emulsifying your THC, from distillate, into a sucrose sugar in a 1:20 distillate:sugar ratio. That’ll serve as a nice base for your active product. Also compacts well together like PEZ.

2 Likes

Indeed the art of pressing tablets has reached it s all times high
Forms colors flouresend and glitter tabs are beeing made by the gazilions
The European drug survey came out last month stating that quality of product is also rising the numbers are staggering knowing that the wholesale prices have dropped significantly
Speed wholesale is at 600€/kg

Molly wholesale is at. 800€\kg
The sad part is that some are now looking into meth for it has the same precursors

1 Like

This is due to the new demand of them. Festival life is part of my generation and younger ones. The statistics reflect the whole sale pricing we get over from that way. 6 dollars for .225 mg. Do the math we’re talking about green tax numbers lol. That sucks to hear they are going back to the ice times. The 2006 tripple stacks were nothing nice compared to what’s out here now. The issuse were seeing is fentanyl are finding it’s way into the American press at a shocking rate. Worst part some pple gives no shits on distro side. This is one of the reasons they need to make everything legal. Harm reduction.

6 Likes

B cyclodextrin would likely work great. Youll need a really good press and amazing Humidity control though

1 Like

We in Europe have never had the ice times it was used rarely in the gay scene and brought back from Asian continent ocasional y as the red pill jabba
Several bust have been made in the last two years where Mexican cooks where involved producing meth mainly for export markets as Germany and the east block country s
Only time will tell we have 45 DEA agents based in the Netherlands to. Tackle this problem so that might help
The old skool boy. S refuse to produce for now wich helps even more :grin:

1 Like

I don’t use sugars to encapsulate. I have found 5 better molecules that’ll get me what I need with cannabinoid concentration ranging from 3% to 40%.

1 Like

I have had luck with using Magnesium stearate to bind with the THC, then take the medicated magnesium stearate and mix with flavoring powders, press and done.

4 Likes

That sounds neat. I’ll have to look into that.

I bet the methyl celluloses would also work well too. Theyre a neat bunch of powders

2 Likes

i want to say @Guildextracts has some pressed THC-A tabs. which in theory… for true medical use, seems perfect.

1 Like

for the magnesium stearate, the best way to mix it with THC is to dissolve some disty in ethanol, add the stearate, mix, then slowly purge off the ethanol in a vacuum oven, I guess a roto could work too. just enough ethanol to mix them evenly. once all the ethanol is out, just crush up the stearate and its ready to go.

3 Likes