Looking for help with distillations

I have yet to put out an official job posting, but we will be hiring someone in the next month or two focusing on distillation, lab help, BHO prep.

I typically have yet to put out an official job posting, people just seem to start working with me and most of the time stick around…can’t win them all as a business owner…

Just hired my first sales guy last weeknand we are just about to blow up here in WA.

I have access to massive amounts of material, crude processing, and one of the best distillation setups in the game very soon. Also, we work with some of the top brands in WA state: Mama J’s, Hella Loud, The Dab Lab, Tilted and a few others…

We will be offering a full time salaried position with health insurance in N. Seattle. We have no vacation policy and but feel free to take the time you need to be successful

Official posting will come if someone doesn’t show up and start working…

The admins have yet to verify me as a valid WA rec processor but at least one of those guys has been to my facility. I should have level 3 verification already.

Edit: this is not an official posting so I am not dealing with the site category stuff for now. DM me if interested. sean@umhigh.com

3 Likes

Don’t know if you’re still interested but I sent you an email!
Hope it’s going well for ya!

I am working on building accounts currently and they are building quickly. I got a great new sales guy, I took a couple months off my main job to build account and I integrated agile workflows to optimize communication.

Right now, we beat the fuck out of most mids fuck and we will be dropping live resin soon…our first time runs looking :fire: We are not a value brand and never will be. We only fuck with quality…

I will be reaching back out when I am closer to being ready for another tech.

I have cancer…so I will not let anyone change their life for me. I am not terminal yet but it’s been a year long battle so far if you were gonna ask…

I am building my legacy now…

1 Like