Looking for help identifying this 2mL hardware

Hi I am going to start filling 2g distillate disposables. I was wondering if anybody recognizes which brand of hardware this is that ghost uses? I really like how they hit they seem to work well. Or , I’m also open to suggestions to other hardware that work well. All input is appreciated, thank you!

1 Like

its bbtank iry pod

1 Like

I like nessus Barra

Hello @joshc710 , if you still need any alternative vendors for 2g distillate disposables. I would like to recommend our Noah Disposable Vapes, with Double-Independent Airway. We got some good feedback about our products at this 2023 MJBizCon. We can make 1/ 2/ 3gram capacity, dimension pls see below:

Product Specs
Reservoir Volumes: 1.0 ml/ 2.0 ml/3.0ml
Weight: 0.98 oz (27.8 g)
Resistance: 1.2Ω±0.1Ω
Material of Tank:PCTG
Material of Mouthpiece:PCTG
Charging Input Voltage: 5V
Working Current: ≤3A
Battery Capacity: 310mAh
Charging Port: TYPE-C

For more details, pls check: Disposable Vapes with Double-Independent Airway Suppliers,Disposable Vapes with Double-Independent Airway Solution,Disposable Vapes with Double-Independent Airway Factory

PLS DM at: promotion04@buddyvape.com, What’sapp: +86-180 2875 0531

We will prepare samples for your testing.

1 Like

these look rediculous

1 Like

Hi, I would like to introduce our PULSE
1.0/2.0 gram disposable vape
Dual Airpath Anti Clogging
Palm Size Powerful Hits
Low Key ELF Design

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

Hi, Hereis of our disposable for your reference.

deserve to trying our BD36
BD36

Be sure you are very successful businessmen ,as you do wells in searching better items to get the best choice for you.
Distillate oil ,key point you care for its big hit(same as other clients) ,if one device meet big hit and smooth airflow,but under $2/pcs,can help you win more profit especially if you are on mutual market like California.
Would you wanna try ?
You can DM me via whatsapp : 86 15766249436