Looking for Head Nursery Grower in Oklahoma

Hey Future friends we are beginning our search process for the next key piece to our businesses long term success

About us: last year me and my brother sat down and started figuring out ways to expand in the down market and after a bunch of lame ideas we decided to buy some land and start a cannabis nursery, I called my Best friend offered him a job moved him out and we got to work building, fast forward 1 year and several thousand man hours and we watched the business plan and goals expand from a half baked dream to a fully-fledged endeavor

Things to Know

** the position will start officially in April/may

• Interviews Will start in February
  • Two separate week trial Run periods will take place
  • Moving assistance will be provided
  • Company Housing is Provided
  • Company cell phone and phone plan provided
  • Company laptop provided
  • Company Car available for certain individuals
  • We plan on gowing ALOT more than just cannabis
  • Monthly paid salary
  • Equity and profit sharing Options available
  • Yearly production/sale Bonuses available
  • Zero cost trips to cannabis events and Expos
  • we arnt rich/Chads

Job description: DM me for application, they will start going out next week and we will start calling individuals to set up interviews the last week of January

6 Likes

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for someone. I would love to apply but, never grew on scale. Best of luck in your search.

2 Likes

We arnt rich/chads already love you guys :100:

2 Likes

41 posts were split to a new topic: Fun on the job thread (not really)

Bump.

Still Time to reach out! Great opportunity for ANYBODY who loves growing plants :+1:

We will also be looking for Partners with licensed farms or individuals living in Rec/Med states growing at home for our 2024 breeding project over the next couple months
We have accumulated 150+ cultivars from Top Brands like Bleaf, in-house genetics, Lit Farms, compound genetics, seed junky ect, including 30+ true landrace and authentic 90’s heirloom genetics From Ace seeds, Khalifa, the Real Seed Company
We have also acquired the Exclusive breeding rights to a cut and seeds of an extremely rare Hemp variety that contains detectable levels of the rare cannabinoids CBDPa and THCPa…

There will be requirements to join but I will make an alternate thread for that with more details in the coming weeks, It should be a great networking experience and a chance to get ahold of some rare/expensive genetics :sunglasses:

2 Likes

looks like the applications are flooding in

1 Like

Sorry, but looks like you missed out on the application time frame provided :cry: feel free to check out the 2024 breeders project post we make next week for another cool opportunity :+1:

I’m actually excited to see you selling clones to the forum, its a bulletproof business model

@trust_level_4
We have filled our list of potential applicants for this postion, please close this thread :pray: and everyone else make sure to keep an eye out for our 2024 breeders post, should be great opportunity to expand your collection and make cool new Hybrids :grinning: