Looking for General Liability Insurance

Hi, we have been having trouble getting general liability for our small extraction lab. The last company we tried to get from rejected us outright when we asked for a list of improvements we could make to meet their standards. While being insured on everything would be great, we really NEED insurance that would cover everyone else if the building burns down. In a pinch, we can eat the cost of our own stuff, but don’t want to be on the hook for people in the other units.

CBD or THC?

Allsmokinsurance.com ask for Scott. Lmk if it’s out of your ballpark and I’ll send a different lead.

we are doing CBD

1 Like

Allstate.

What state are you in? NC?

Yes in North Carolina.

We went with Forouzan Insurance in Beverly Hills, CA.

He found multiple rates for us and gave us the best option. We saved a few thousand using an agent vs finding it ourselves.

Maybe look for an insurance broker in your state. Insurance laws vary from state to state, as do licensing requirements for brokers. Not many out there work with our industry, but there are a few. I’ve found brokers to be my best resource for insurance matters so far.

I am in North Carolina, outside of Raleigh. we have it through Traingle Insurance. I can PM you his email.

1 Like