Looking for Fungi Extraction Lab

Position filled

8 Likes

@hambread seems to funk around with that stuff

4 Likes

@DiNKLB3RG get in this conversation

7 Likes

I have my R&D space, nothing special. But could make arrangements for larger. What’s the scale of processing? Are you supplying the workforce too? Just curious on logistics… there are options in my world in SoCal.

Feel free to hit me direct.

6 Likes

@CannaBotanist?

2 Likes

I’ve got an empty lab in GA I need to do something with…

3 Likes

If you want to built yourself extraction process, I can help you with most affordable price

I know a group that can do this. They extract diverse botanicals and fungi such as lions mane, calendula, echinacea, etc. based out of Oregon. HMU.

2 Likes

it’s looking like we’re going to be out in OR within the next few months.

don’t want to air out all my biz bc of opsec but we’ll be handling cultivation and processing

we will be scaled and definitely looking to take on material once we’re in state.

4 Likes

I think I’ve got @Future connected with your team.

2 Likes

I have you fungi extraction lab right here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wish I knew more about it. I have a friend that does it for psychedelic reasons. Good luck.

If you’re on Instagram, follow @cognitive_function @Psilisophical and @DiNKLB3RG for microscopy only

1 Like

Once you get to Oregon and settle in you should hit me up and we should get together. If you need anything or you find your self in a pickle it’s good to know people and have a network because Oregon can be nepotistic.

5 Likes

We can supply the whole system , pls feel free to contact us by WhatsApp +8618202963476
We already build few system in Europe

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Future did you find what you’re after?

1 Like