Looking for Farmers, Brands and Dispo owners in Michigan for 2021 Solventless Partnerships

Happy holidays all!

My THC and Hemp processing facility is scheduled to be operational by June, 2021, and I am looking to speak with both hemp and THC farmers/brands/dispos looking for co-packing and white-label partnerships.

We will have the capability to produce about 8,400g of Grade A rosin + 2,800g of fractional rosin for carts and edibles each week. Additionally, we are building out a full scale edible lab and packing line, both ISO clean certified, hand and machine trimming lines, and preroll production as well. We can work with both dry and live material.

We can provide genetics with proven solventless wash rates, with exclusive terms available for certain strains. On the hemp side, we are vertically integrated and have two licensed hemp farms within an hour of our lab.

Hoping to connect with some MI industry people looking to expand their lines and lead the solventless charge in the state! Cheers

8 Likes

I’m in the process of getting my licensing and will be representing a group of certified organic growers. I’m looking to establish long-term relationships that will help these farmers get their products to market. DM me.

2 Likes

We run a L2L lab in se Michigan. We can do tolls or splits. Distillate is the end concentrate. Or can do etoh crude if you dont want it brought further to distillate.

Minimum 300lbs at a time.

1 Like