Looking for extraction job in OR

I’m an extractor based in Eugene, I’m looking for some legal extraction/building/consultation opportunities. Most of my experience is with hydrocarbons.

2 Likes

Hit up indeed and zip recruiter and make a linked in and get in touch with cannabis staffing agencies.

You will make a lot more outside of Oregon than in. You can throw a handful of heady hat pins in the air in Eugene and you will hit 2 wooks that know how to run a closed loop so most positions are hourly and not very reward or life changing.

12 Likes

Build a portfolio of your past and present work.
Take that advice on hitting the good job sites and building a online resume.

You can also go the cold call / email route and search license holder database here on the forum to find more leads than most know what to do with.

1 Like

Your right I live in a weed ghetto… lol. I Am More than willing to travel and I have tons of gear I can bring to the table. Thanks for the ideas. Definitely working on a website now, and duh about mailing list. Thats a great idea!

4 Likes

If you need website help. You can pm me.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

4 Likes

Are you the motherfucker who keeps sticking pins in me?!?

(…I suspect one of my ex-wives is a voodoo practitioner :shushing_face:)

6 Likes

Good luck! I’m in the area and have been looking for over a year now, with absolutely zero success. It is for this reason (and how cannabis employers have treated me) that I am leaving the industry to farm peppers and make spicy foods.

8 Likes

It’s too bad. You are one of the most knowledgeable people I have met.

I too have been mistreated by others in this industry and that motivated me to do my own thing.

7 Likes

Well let me know how the peppers go, I love buying local veggies!

4 Likes

I love SPicy!

2 Likes

Just hired two techs… If all goes right will be hiring more in the fall. Def your best opportunities are gonna be midwest-east coast right now.

2 Likes