Looking for extraction/distillation consultant (remote)

Based in EU. Our project is currently in planning stages, looking for professional consultant that is experienced in planning and implementing small-to-medium sized scale buildouts. Could lead to long term engagement.

For this first project, looking to produce 98%+ THC/THCa isolate from THC(a) distillate.

Please DM your name, rbest contact info, elevant experience.

Having a LinkedIn profile/CV is a +
Having an existing SOP/equipment list is a +
Working in EU/pharma is a +
Having a reference is a +

Thanks folks!

J

5 Likes

Thca distillate isn’t a thing. Isolate from gentle crude refinement methods is though. I’d like to check it out regardless, I’ll send my info over.

3 Likes

I would help !

Thca to thc is gonna be a lot easier than thc to thca.

I would think a closed loop system would be better for getting thca diamonds. (isolate)

Crashing out distillate versus just blasting out diamonds isn’t mass production friendly I would think.

Cannabis usually comes thca heavy. Not thc heavy.
So you can just closed loop the terpenes and thca out with a super cold cls.

Then filter the terpenes from your diamonds and wah lah. Isolated thca.

distillation isn’t necessary for thca isolate.

You just need to review diamond tek and be on your way.

Contact any Closed Loop Extraction Equipment Supplier and they’ll have you making diamonds in no time.

If you want the diamonds (d9thca) to distillate (d9thc)
Just add heat and they’ll melt to the distillate.

4 Likes

No offence but aren’t you a bit out of your depth if you don’t even know what stir bar size to choose?

He requested to his specifications and shared what he received. Two different things.

3 Likes

No offence but aren’t you a bit out of your depth if you don’t even know what stir bar size to choose?

We can’t put ourselves in others shoes. Obviously there was a communication disconnect. Like there was with missing my comment. Shouldn’t a stir bar salesman know the approximate size when given the exact purpose of use? Including the size of the glass.

4 Likes

Why on earth would i be out of my depth ?
I can grow the man 1000’s of lights worth of biomass.
I can turn it all to crude…
@spdking has my stir bar and mantle in the making …
Im sure it would only take a small consultation for me to be quite a sharp tool in he box.
Why shouldn’t i try to look for employment ?
Im not out of my depth, just tip toeing a bit.

edit: Also are you trying to aggravate me ? If so, this is not the place for it :heart:

16 Likes

I believe you will find a handful of members on this forum whom have some experience working within 21 CFR Part 210/211.

4 Likes

He’s going to be a thca master after I’m done with him lol @Izambard_K_Brunel got some info and SOPs coming your way!

12 Likes

I suspect the issue raised by @y_tho might be that in order to be seriously considered a consultant in a particular field it would seem odd if that person lacks basic knowledge about stirring equipment?

If i read correctly, @JimmyIRL wasn’t even looking for that.

Thanks everyone for your responses! I’ve received quite a few messages and have begun reviewing and responding with priority to those who provided information (ie: background info, experience, CVs and references).

It’s my hope to have someone in place for this contract by the end of next week.

To clarify the project:

• We are looking to produce THC and/or THCa
  • We will be looking to produce this from high- potency THC distillate and/or crude
  • Our operations are based in a pharmaceutical facility that is ready to start this project (Phase 3, controlled drug licenses, clean rooms, QC labs, etc.)
  • We have both suppliers for the starting material and customers looking to purchase the finished goods
  • We have the pharmaceutical team that will convert your SOPs to EU GMP certified processes

I hope you don’t mind my candour, as I’ve received a lot of positive responses from the community. If you sent me a one-liner saying “I can help” or sending a $$ quote before we’ve even had one conversation, it makes it difficult for me to provide a response. I don’t expect the world, but would very much appreciate serious inquiries.

Thanks everyone!

J

5 Likes

Hey Jimmy I sent you a private message

4 Likes

To me a “build out” means lights and biomass. Especially if your from the UK / Ireland ( same thing in this respect )
" a build out to produce 98% THC " means, growrooms and a lab.
Its not like you can just go on ebay and buy 100kg of thc biomass to refine into distillate.

I can construct and run square miles of lights. I play with extraction for my own hobby and for my epilepsy.
I can ask whats the best size stir bar for a 2000ml boiling flask and have the leaders in this industry give me an answer for people entertainment.
I asked for a spoon, I got cutlery set.

What’s your problem ?

I take it, you wouldn’t give me a job ?

@JimmyIRL Sorry :heart:

2 Likes

All good, don’t be sorry.

Grateful to have been able to learn and do business within this community in a respectful and professional manner. Looking forward to continuing to do so.

Everything else to me is

tenor

2 Likes

As I said… I would just be happy to be " staff " :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

Honest question (no offense pls):

You have a pharma lab but can’t figure out how to make THC distillate?

4 Likes

Sure the pharma lab doesn’t know that.

(none taken)

Hard to believe

2 Likes