Looking for consultant and detailed SOP for CBD isomerization to d8/d9 THC

Startap lab (abroad based) looking for experinced consultant to help establish and mastering CBD isomerization process. We already got equipment shipped and almost ready to start after security checks and some paper work, it will take approximately few more weeks. Our chemistry adviser and main partner appeared some serious health problems and cant help us at least half a year while he treating his cancer, so we are loking for remote help for not waisting time and money.

We Installed 20L glass reactor, 20L Rotovap, SP distillation, all the chillers/heaters and vacuum pumps. We already got in stock CDB isolate (99%+ purity), DCM, AlCl3, sulfuric acid, hydroxides (Na,K), all the PPE and other materials industrial grade. We can replace them if necessary, but disposing of them properly will be costly and it is best to use as much as possible.

1 Like

If you need someone who is willing to come to you, stating where you are would presumably help.

It would also allow prospective consultants to gauge the (legal) risks involved. Eg not sure there is anywhere in the EU, this would be considered a legal operation (so NOT in EU?)

1 Like

Lab in rural Thai and it’s not necessary to come here, we even prefer remote help. Already done alot to establish everything, our сompany registration and license in final stage now. But our main scientific adviser, who had experince in work with CDB, now out of reach in hospital and we just have all materials and lab set up without even proper SOP. Alot of money and time invested to make it happend and now such a mess with this project.

2 Likes

If remote works well, I’d recommend @Photon_noir

2 Likes

We got all the lab equipment exported from china and obtain EU made pure CBD isolate and other materials for best result. We even already solved humidity problem, just need proper SOP and experienced ​сhemistry consultant

1 Like

Thanks for advise! I’ll text him and hope he have time for this and can help

1 Like

His SOPs are top notch. I have acted as his “on site” hands to teach D8 production in the past. Spent a week in one clients lab learning, then the next two teaching.

There are certainly others up for the task, but I recommend going straight to the wizard.

1 Like

We will be happy any profesional help and can pay for it. For us now in preference not best SOP or SOP with highest yield of D9, but we need somebody with practical experience to start and mastering process.

1 Like

Since you listed the reagents
I would recomend @EagelChem
She is very good at that specific sop

3 Likes

Thanks for recommendation, i’ll appreciate!

We search for professional help and willing to pay for it. Need SOP and remote help with isomerization CBD, We’ll be very grateful even for recommendation.

Definitely make sure to contact @Zzzeko23

1 Like

Thanks, already in contact with him. Just want to get some more info and opinions before making steps. Our chemistry adviser is out of reach now and we want to be 100% sure about safety of the process especially with AlCl3 and acids. It’s allways better to pay more but get confidence.

We still search for professional help, we are open for any proposals and SOP, plz contact me if you have valid experience