Looking for clones

I started with new project on Europe about smokable flowers so I’ll be in need of clons/genetics, maybe seeds too. I was thinking on buy directly on Europe or send from USA by tissue culture. Interested in THC or CBD clons.

I think it will be extremely difficult finding a person in the USA to ship thc clones. For international shipping, an ID card is needed from the shipper, unless you smooze the ups lady/guy a bit and hope they dont ask for ID.

BUT if they do ask for id, your info is on the shipping registry and can be traced directly back to the shipper. Since sending cannabis clones (thc) is a felony due to it (usps) being a gov owned entity.

FedEx, ups, dhl all have the legal right (it’s in the fine print) to open any package sent their their parcel service. USPS must have a warrant.

I’m not sure of the legalities of shipping hemp (cbd) clones they the mail.

1 Like

Legit until they say otherwise

I know a group with genetics that have planted in Almeria Spain as well as Australia. I have a .PDF with full info. reasonably high CBD with required low THC levels. All EIHA compliant. PM me your email address and I will forward you the info and fact sheets

I know a group with genetics that have planted in Almeria Spain as well as Australia. I have a .PDF with full info. reasonably high CBD with required low THC levels. All EIHA compliant. PM me your email address and I will forward you the info and fact sheets

Are people sending clones via mail? And if so, who’d send me some fire?

I’m so out of the loop now since I moved from Colorado all I can do is get genetics from seed banks, it’s been ok so far, but my small ass space really limits my ability to pheno hunt. Of course I’d provide fair compensation for the efforts…

2 Likes

Theres so many good seeds out nowadays. Lots of companies seeds will be all keepers…

Lookup Clone Shipper is one of the more expensive routes for that.

I don’t honestly know if sending a cutting would ever flag on any system, but I would only go with USPS, cause packages get stolen at the others quite a bit from my experience.

USPS are actually the unsung heroes of the drug war in my opinion. They don’t want to have your package seized, in fact they have multiple times posted guidelines to help shippers send their packages without being ripped off by USPS workers. I believe there is an article somewhere where they were considering smell-proof/vacuum package materials so that the shipper would never have to worry.

2 Likes

What kind of genetics are you looking for? Hemp or Cannabis?
I have a nice group of flavors in the mother room if youre looking for personal clones or clippings?
Located in Broomfield CO so no issues with shipping

I misread your comment.
No longer in CO.

I would like to have THC clones also but we know is very difficult to bring it here, but as soon as I have at home will be legal and easy
CBD clones is also very interesting for me, many producers from Spain sre asking me about clons and seeds, but mostly they looking for smokable CBD flowers

Try to contact Natural Generics seeds Based in Barcelona Bringing gens frome usa and breeding there.