Looking for cheap empty vape carts

I am NOT looking for these anymore. I’m editing b/c I’m still getting messages. I thank y’all anyway.

Again I am NOT interested any more. I don’t want any samples, I am not interested.

6 Likes

Hello!

We might be able to help, I sent you a DM

I think William @Ascent can fill bug orders like that

His 1ml all ceramic gen 1 is my favorite, his gen 2 would be but it’s to thick to drop in the drop in batteries

3 Likes

I tried to look at the website and doesn’t show pricing. Lots of dm’s to look at though maybe they hit me up.

Hoping to find an HONEST supplier in the swampland of carts. :grin: Gotta smoke a little more to keep my cheerfulness up.

Like talking to lawyers sometimes…just as bad as bogus terp salesmen :grin: smh.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know he had site I just talk to him through WhatsApp

I apologize that was someone else, have a bunch of dms sorting through now. A few promising ones and some I can tell by opening message are bogus.

But lots of messages so that’s cool :pray:

Eboattimes cheap price ,press tip,1ml vape cart for your reference ,pls check alibaba link:https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Shenzhen-factory-price-510-cartridge-vape_1600254944072.html?spm=a2747.manage.0.0.30ed71d2k1jlb7
More item pls contact me:
Sucle
Email: sales10@eboattimes.com
Whatsapp: +86 15766605537

Hey just sent you a DM

Good luck on that one lol

3 Likes

Anyone who will sell someone 10-50k @0.7 is not gonna be very honest. People have to eat, and to eat you need margins. You are gonna get a ton of heavy metals tainted vapes looking for someone who can massage your ego while covering your unrealistic needs

You want honest?

When you first hit me up, you lead with the persons goal order size. In the cart world ive heard that shit EXCLUSIVELY from people that will waste your time or worse. Its a red flag

Im kinda tired of how you dont listen to reason and instead call it negativity and dishonesty. If I were dishonest, Id take your money.

4 Likes

I’ve gotten them at that price for 10k or even smaller. They hit way worse than competitors carts though. The 10-30c price difference makes a world of difference in quality.

2 Likes

I do business with lots of people who in turn have done business with @qma and are a @cart.farm customer. Always hear very positive things and I believe his no-nonsense attitude might not sit well with everyone but he is speaking the truth.

End of the day it is business for everyone and you can’t be in business for long if your margins don’t support you. If you want quality carts your simply going to have to pay for them.

3 Likes

The reason why most cart manufacturers will not display their prices on their websites is that competitors would love to know that information so they can undercut them.

So when customers are quoting around for tens of thousands of dollars worth of carts, they have a better chance at winning the business because they have a lower price.

I would be happy to give you a quote if you know exactly what you want. But I can’t give you all my price sheets for that reason.

But I can give you a few samples to discover what you want.

Hipory technology Co.,ltd might help

check us at www.hiporyecig.com

email: shane@hiporyecig.com

whatsapp: 0086-13510413170

My company distributes for AVEO710.com . We are located in Sacramento California we carry over 1 million units of the Eazy Press cartridges in Northern America and can have orders printed and shipped within 24 hours. Here is our website Unitevapeware.com you may feel free to message me directly for pricing, customizations, or samples.

Are you looking for disposables or screw ons? I’m
Also a liquidator and know a couple parties. One in Canada and another in Colorado looking to offload inventories.

Dude real terps wont matter when you are putting them in sub 1 dollar carts made with heavy metals and plastics.

3 Likes

Facts. None of that matters until you have that clean ceramic core.

we support full-ceramic and cotton-free carts, DM me please.

Are you interested in a disposable pen? We’re promoting a batch branded disposable vape. It’s 2USD/pcs only, MOQ 1000pcs