Looking for CBG clones or seeds

What cbg do you have? Here’s the meeting… hello

Doesn’t matter proofs in the pudding try them out son

Please contact me I have seeds for sale great prices 925-595-4664 lv message

I highly recommend @Seed-Guru. Very good man.

2 Likes

Any of this CBG seed still available? I’m still looking…

DM me plz. I’m interested in learning more about your seeds

@Champone DM me, I’m interested in learning more about your CBG seeds

I was wrong when I posted that result. My mate who grew it is a breeder and practically everything he grew, he bred. Apparently this CBG though he got from Oregon CBD. I recommend hitting them up for seed.

1 Like

Have you had a bad experience with Blühen?

Have CBG seeds and seedlings for sale with COA and an option to add crop insurance. We’re very excited to add crop insurance this year! Seeds are tested and verified testing with 16% CBG. Priced at $1 per seed and $1.50 for seedlings. Minimum order of 5,000. Would love to talk in more detail if anyone is interested. If you are please send an email to kyledev22@yahoo.com, and I will be sure to get back to you! Happy Friday yall!!

1 Like

Most of the major hemp breeders are starting to offer CBG genetics, my only advice, is not to pay an exceptional premium over CBD genetics because the markets will likely follow the same path.

1 Like

Phenomenal CBG Genetics from South African Sativas.
What an honor to be blessed with CBG!

2 Likes

:checkered_flag::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Just saw these posted, $10 per clone and 100 minimum.

3 Likes

If you go to their site, they also sell H5 cbg seeds in single seeds for $20 each and price drop at 10 seeds for $15 and so on. Good find man!

1 Like

Wow I didn’t even check the site. Thanks for letting me know.

So, the sites super confusing. They make it look like you can buy singles, even list the price break. But when you actually go to buy it says the minimum is 100 seeds @10, so $1000. I was Just thinking it’s about time someone starts offering legit cbg seeds in small amounts. Shit, at $20 a pop, your making money.

3 Likes

Are these starts available this year? If so what price per and MOQ?

Do you have any of these CBG seeds for sale ? Let me know please and thank you

What’s a fair price for CBG Seedlings? They’ll be ready in two weeks for delivery. DM me if you’re interested at all.

Thanks!