Looking for CBG clones or seeds

i dont have COA but i know one of the best tissue culture peeps, theres forsure CBD strains that ARENT hot… as far as CBG thats another story; hes told me to stay away from CBG genetics for another year to get a stable CBG genetic/pheno without the other precursor enzymes and lock it in is hard; especially to epigenetics. think of stabilizing CBD now make it 2-3x harder for CBG stabilization

and what if said enzymes are apparent in LIVING soils and micobiomes versus liquid organic lines or synthetics… epigenetics will influence CBG more then people have tested…

You clearly know more than me on this topic and I wouldnt even begin to disagree or argue with you! Thank you for taking the time to explain this. so are you also saying theres no 15%+ CBD strains that dont go hot? I have seen multiple coas, were they all fake? @seth

I’ll give all $1000 to the first person to post said results :grin::joy: I know they are out there

Point proven. You posted a fake COA and didn’t even know it.

You can be a part of the problem in this biz or a part of the solution.

My advice – if you want CBG, only source from OregonCBD. Anything else will get you ripped off.

Last yr we (Kyndgrowz LLC) bought OregonCBD genetics, met @seth and his brother and their very competent crew. We had germination of over 98% on all their seed (except HH below) and had zero males. Our Hawaiian Haze germination was in the 80%, which we had no problem with. However, one day a complete replacement of all our Hawaiaan Haze seed showed up in the mail from @seth. We didn’t ask for it, they just did it proactively.

People never forget these things. The Crawfords are the kind of guys you want to be involved with. And the guys the community should stand up and support when people rip off their genetics. We now have complete lines of end products based entirely on their genetics, in particular CBG. In fact I just ate some which is why my salty bitch meter is running at 1.5 instead of 8 at the moment =)

Best of luck @Rockymtn24.

2 Likes

Yes, they are all either fake or, more likely, due to bad lab work. There are few competent labs in the US, which makes the compare and contrast even more difficult.

1 Like

My box of cherries has finished consistently around 10% and less than .3% total thc for three years now.

Under 14-15% CBD is not viable CBD genetics (imo). I personally would not waste time/money growing that. Farmers are going broke growing 15%, good luck in this market at 10, with biomass at what? 3%? Will anyone even buy that? The flower market needs 15%+ generally and you’re fighting an oversuppy of maybe a year of flower that’s well above 10%.

A good survey of the real flower market can be had by checking out tweedlefarms.com. They post mostly legit testing on all their flower, and you’ll notice how much comes in under .3 (zero)

But feel free to post your COA - show me below .3 total THC finished material.

1 Like

Flower comes out heady af and is perfect for smokeable products. Small batch, light dep only :fire:

That’s the highest cbd we hit some comes in at 8% and higher which is plenty and offers a higher dose than most products on the market.

1 Like

hi seth, i’m a small retired farmer in northern mn. just started down the hemp path last year. is it possible to get a catalog of your strains on a personal garden scale? im going to do an acre and try to throw it into early flowering. the falls are wicked here in the red river valley and never want to experience croptober here again. once was enough!

1 Like

I was at 16.25% cbd with t1 and .32 total thc.

COAs are so easily manipulated that I personally give them very little credence.

2 Likes

dude, congrats! is that a result for the Z1 genotype from HempLogic?

Thanks.

No it was a Colorado cherry X BaOx started in 2017

I work hand in hand with F10 CBD genetics
@ 16-19% CBD 0.0 Total THC non-detectable trace
They Can be grown anywhere on earth legally.
Absolutely proper representations through and through.]()

We have the mythical unicorn you speak of caged in a greenhouse growing tightly sealed for seed breeding and production. 20 million seeds available the last I checked our inventory.
0.0 THC is what our test show from legal, legit, certified labs.
16-19% CBD
Yes I said it 0.0 THC ND(non detectable)

1 Like

I have the same thing for sale here at $33.25 for 5lbs

We call our fake Pheno the Harvey Wienstein

2 Likes

Were americans what do u expect? We judge everything before we try it because over heres theres lots of snakes. Also based on how 90% of other forums are just full of scammers, we are still wary of this one, even though its new and showing good promise

1 Like

@Seed-Guru

Dood, I’ll put my fake Harvey Weinstein pheno against your fake seed in a fake cage match any-faken-time any-faken-where.

BTW - LOVE the fake photos (also used by your fake seed pimper liquidmello). Hint to improve your fake sales: Get verified before slanging your fake gear on here - so you don’t get booted for reals!

Stay fake-blessed. Keep fake-growing. Keep fake-Glowing

1 Like

Send me those beans and I will post ther results here for all to see.

I will be honored to send you the seeds @Kenley

Let’s get this guy @anon1342 put in his place for only spreading negativity on the forums.