Looking for CBG clones or seeds

Your obviously still smoking meth to make wild claims. You are nothing you have no credit in the community your doing meth. Please stop smoking meth spreading negativity on these forums get a life.

Here some images other farmers sent me of there success from working hand in hand with me.

1 Like

@Seed-Guru stealing pictures and claiming other peoples work to sell fake seeds… again.

CBG seeds I purchased from Seed-Guru: (Fyi those are not ‘stolen’ images they are from another forum member who also purchased from Seed-Guru and I know because he messaged me personally with the same images)

I’m not new to growing cannabis from seed, here are some of my other plants:

1 Like

No disprespect, but you joined Dec '19 at the beginning of the seed selling season and @Seed-Guru is known to have multiple accounts, so…

importantly, pictures of fake plants don’t mean any seed fakeseed-guru sells will produce any crop of value.

1 Like

Right, so I’m a fake account made by seed-guru? That’s why I have 3 million views on my cannabis youtube channel, 15k subscribers, have made videos that shout-out Good Life Gang:

Created free open source art for the GLG community:

Let me guess, I need to verify I own that Youtube channel too? Sure, I wrote you a custom message:

Ok so let me get this straight, as a part of Seed-Guru’s “Fake” seed selling campaign he has started multiple F4200 accounts, acquired 15,000 youtube subs on his cannabis channel, and has made multiple open source art contributions to the Good Life Gang community on said “secondary fake” accounts… GOT IT!.

Damn my brother you need to start a conspiracy theory channel on youtube… that’s my final conclusion! FLAT EARTH???

2 Likes

Cool good job on the yotube channel, but up until that fact, yes u did look like a seedguru secondsry account.
Why are u defending him so much? Have u finished his plants out, do u know if it is actually cbg?
I see that your defending yourself but why tell him to start a consipracy channel when ur the one that brought up all that extra info…

I bought 100 seeds from him and have my own testers growing, and im entirely not sure if they are legit.

“Ok so let me get this straight, as a part of Seed-Guru’s “Fake” seed selling campaign he has started multiple F4200 accounts, acquired 15,000 youtube subs on his cannabis channel, and has made multiple open source art contributions to the Good Life Gang community on said “secondary fake” accounts… GOT IT! .”
Actually up until ur credentials it does seem fishy, idk why ur taking this approach, seems childish

2 Likes

I joined Future4200 upon my search for CBG seeds. I’ve purchased 5 strains from 5 different sellers.

I see everyone calling him a scammer or fake seeds, I’m 100% happy with my purchase. Then I get called out as a scammer or fake account?? What the heck man. I’m happy with my purchase from Seed-Guru, I don’t think people should be so condescending to him or call him a scammer. He did not scam me.

If you want to complain about a bad CBG seed dealer, go bother Nathan at Mountain Strong Hemp. Or buy 5 strains from 5 different sellers like I did and make your own decision, but sitting around on forums calling everyone a scammer is nonsense.

1 Like

@Selzier What was wrong with mountain strong? Have you flowered any of the cbg completely yet?

1 Like

You either bought OregonCBD stolen CBG genetics or fakes. @seed-guru has been proven on here to be a liar, misrepresenting everything about seeds. So there’s that.

You might be a great guy, caught humping the wrong guy’s leg. Now you know.

1 Like

y’all are claiming bogus statements left and right.
We are two separate individuals.
Haters hate while creators create.
@Selzier is A good grower and many people know that we are two separate individuals.
Not only is @Thetetraguy a bogus fake spam account that @anon1342 created
They also have no support from the community whatsoever. No knowledge no wisdom no awareness …all I see in the history of both of your postings is hateful comments and negativity.

1 Like

U cant be happy if u havent finished them out yet… have u finished them and got them tested?
Im assuming u havent.
Because if u did, u could chime on with a COA and shut us all up, but until then, we are calling out anything that looks shady, like the way he dealt with my order and his “borrowed” pictures.
Rofl bro, ive helped so many people on here, i only have negativity towards sketchy characters and scammers, i guess u can just call me smart?

@anon1342 they caught us, after 19d combined read time, they finally got us.
Compared to his 20 hour read time :rofl:

I can also add that to my bucket list
piss off eliot and have him call me out :heavy_check_mark:
be accused of being a fake account :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

After 3 weeks, they shipped to my billing address, not my shipping address. BIG difference, being that it was a different state completely.

After 5 weeks, I received my order with a whopping FOUR extra seeds for the 1 month delay.

Upon popping the seeds I got 40% germination rate including a hermaphrodite. Won’t do business with them again.

Borrowed pictures from someone that I’m growing 130k sq ft of greenhouses and have 100s of thousands of clones and seeds growing in now.
While you nerd out pick your nose and get jealous of real growers
@Thetetraguy is a fake account and so is
@anon1342 they are negligent
Insufficient and worthless.

Oh boy here we go with the “Oregon CBD crawford bros are the ONLY people in the world who ever though about isolating the CBG cannabinoid”. While I commend their work, it’s simply not a true statement.

Trying to make this simple.
Have you finished out any of seedgurus CBG seeds yet?
Please stop ignorring the question.
If u havent, why are u so happy with the seed purchase than? Healthy plants? Give us some context

2 Likes

No. Lots “thought” about it. They’re the group that did it. First.

I’m saying OregonCBD is the only company (as of yet) to produce a commercial, stable CBG seed. Proven by multiple farmers who have confirmed the potency and yield. Every other CBG seed available in this market, at this moment in time is either fake or stolen from them. If you knew anything about the development timeline of CBG genetics and the timeline of the sudden emergence of competing CBG seed from people who do not have the resources to develop CBG on their own, (curiously after @seth released their seed last spring), this would not be a surprise to you.

1 Like

There are more people working on cbg breeding lines not just seth, but i dont think anyone publicly is on their F10+ gemerarion…

3 Likes

I haven’t finished any CBG flowers yet, I’m using CBG as a platform so I can learn more about selection, inheritance, and variation in hemp. As I’ve purchased 5 strains it’s likely that I will not open source the results of my project as there has been significant investment.

If you were looking for a CBG seed with a guarantee Oregon CBD is probably the best bet. But they don’t ship till April and I’m unable to use their seed for my biological studies as per their legal terms so I’m not interested in their product.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering that. So just to be clear, u will not comfirn nor deny that those seeds are really CBG when u do get them tested?
Seems legit.
Yes we all know about seth… thanks for the recommendation though. However someone like me, without a hemp license, has a hsrd time aquiring cbg seeds and not wveryonen wants to grow huge fields of it, i jusr want it in my headstash clones section, so i can whip out some cbg whenever i need, instead of buying isolate. Flower is a “more fun” medicine.

Im on my 6th node, so ill clone off the tops and flip em, ill probably have results in 3 months and ill for sure share with everyone, no secrets

Another sketch thing i want to point out is, these seeds are supposed to be feminized, but he also said up there he has the most dominant female and male ready to breed his f10… u shouldnt have males with feminized seed stock.

2 Likes