Looking for CBG clones or seeds

So, Champone, your CBD test results… from https://ionizationlabs.com/ which is not accredited, not independent, not performed by a certified tech.

You do these tests yourself right? With a handheld thingy?

Do you have any test results from an accredited independent lab? Maybe not done by you. And not done with a handheld dohicky that looks sketchy at best and what’s the error on that thing? +/-8%?.

Or maybe, if you don’t want to get challenged for posting doubtful test data, maybe test data from 5 guys who we could call that grew your seed last year.

I do not believe for one single second you have stable CBD genetics that produce 22% CBD; I’d like to believe you, but when you support your claim with janky home-made test data . naaah.

It was done at north west labs and I have another coa from another company too

so believe what u want son

This test shows 19.15%, not 22.29% - what’s your point?

Why are we even talking about cbd on here??

Also, why is there d8 thc in flower form on that COA?

1 Like

@Champone please email me at farmersofzion@gmail.com - looking for seeds. Thank you!

Anyone looking for CBG seed specifically with low MOQ’s -

You can send an email to canaparoma@gmail.com and ask for the price list & CoA’s for his CBG seed. For transparency, you can follow this [Italian] bloke on his instagram account @3m1l10_sensibreak . Sensi Break seeds.

It’s a bit lower yet solid at 8-10% on CBG, very low THC, plus about 1.5% of CBD. I know he’s worked on this strain for quite awhile and I’m pretty sure - what with this having been developed in Europe over the past couple of years - it has nothing to do with @seth 's work at Oregon CBD and so is an ethically produced seed.

Not only that, you can order as little as one seed from him :laughing:

Of course no guarantees folks. I am in no way affiliated with this person nor have I attempted to order from him yet. I just seek this kinda stuff out. Appears to me to be legit. Do your own due diligence.

4 Likes

Now that is a very helpful post. I just got an email from a greenhouse here in Tennessee who I bought clones from this year. They are going to be offering seedlings and clones next year. They are legitimate.

$10/each for 1000 seeds? That’s a new high

Word, although looks like it’s @6.50 for 1000, for fem seed at least. But yeah doesnt really make sense unless you’re looking at less than 500 really

If Bluhen, be careful.

4 Likes

@Champone Do you have a website or contact info? How do I order? Located in OR.

PWP Greenhouse…they referenced your company in the email they sent me.

I heard they were done…

1 Like

I believe they started pulling out of contracts as early as July.

Yeah, thats what I was told… more room for us small guys? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Meh they were severely overpriced anyway. From what i heard their cbg flower retail was 60 for 3.5

I still wanna try some CBG flower…

1 Like

Me too but definitely think you need to try with and without regular hemp flower.

email farlen@rubiscoconsulting.com for CBG. I have COAs. $5 a pop moq is 10,000

So 50k buy in?