Looking for CBD topical manufacturer to work with!

Looking for a manufacturers that can provide CBD topicals! Relief balm, moisturizers, etc…

I do not need the product packaged or labeled. Just need the material produced in bulk and delivered with certification.

Any leads greatly appreciated.

1 Like

That’s our bread n butter! Me manufacture everything from scratch, in house. We do custom formulations as well. White Label/Private label. Low MOQs. All that good stuff.
zach.b@strawberryfieldscannabis.com is my email, if you wanna reach out.

www.indulgewholesale.com will show our product catalog, along with white label pricing. I can get you a custom quote for bulk lotion/salve/balm too, like you mentioned in your post.

1 Like

My company specializes in topicals, the formulator, owner, (my mother) has been working for 35 years as a highly qualified clinical herbalist with a focus on skincare products, she is the president of the Research Chapter Of the American Herbalists Guild.

Here are some of our products:

Our line of women’s intimate skincare:

Private label fibro pain relief:

Soon to launch line of cbd topicals:
Www.empathica.co

Would love to get her in contact with you

2 Likes

I’ll also toss my name into the mix. We have a D.O. on staff who can formulate whatever you need. He’s got thousands of non-cannabis formulations under his belt over his career and has been creating CBD products from scratch for the last year. We are also working closely with the nearest state university’s biochemistry professor who runs a consulting business with these type of products in the non-cannabis world. Everybody in the company has experience in pharma formulations for things such as keto diet pills, women’s health supplements, etc. We are already producing CBD topicals, beard balms, anti-aging creams, gummies, you name it. DM me with your contact information if you’re interested. White labelling and bulk is what this company is already very well set up for.

Sounds like you might be the people I need!

Could you send me an email to put a longer message together to?

Topicals have been our best selling product - although we also have a wide range of other standard and cutting edge products. Here is a topical that I image you may find no where else. We have a 1 ounce roller ball topical that includes high concentrations of DMSO and CBD. The combination provides for a deep transdermal penetration and immediate localized relief from the most debilitating pain. It is a great supplement to any standard salve topicals.