Looking for cbd retailer and product distributor

Hello we are looking for wholesale and distributor partners. We pride ourselves in high strength and high quality cbd at an affordable price. We want patients to be able to afford their medicine. With these strengths of medicine patients can pay $120/month for 9,000MG. We have a broad spectrum line made with tfree distillate and full spectrum line.

We are currently offering:
2000mg tincture wholesales for $15 and retail for $30.
(Natural and strawberry)
4500mg tincture wholesale for $30 retail for $60.
(Natural and strawberry)
4500mg softgel capsules 150mg each wholesale for $30 and retail $60

All products have a QR code on them with clean full panel coas.

MOQ for wholesale is $5,000. Distributors get a discount on the wholesale price.

We also have a reseller program for $500 where you get 30% off of retail. If you sell $5000/month through the reseller program you receive another 20% bonus.

Please shoot me a DM for more info and to get these products into your locations.

4 Likes

Does the $5000 MOQ mean per product? Or could you bust up $5k amongst several products? Do your products come packaged? Got salves?

Thank you for the inquiry. $5000 MOQ is for the whole order. It can be split yes. Yes everything is packaged and labeled. And yes we have a salve that is very simple almond oil, beeswax, essential oils
1 oz 2000mg is $15 wholesale
2 oz 4000mg is $25 wholesale
There is a MOQ of 20 on the salves.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’d like to buy a sample of each of your line and we can go from there :). I have a good bit of inventory to go through before I can buy again, but this could save me so much headache.

Edit: when I say sample I mean a bottle/ jar of each of the lower strength products to test on taste, smell, etc.

I’ll be sure to review here! I hope you sell like crazy!

Do you only offer the one strength with the soft gels? I have some customers that are perfectly happy with 50mg dosages and most of those people are capsule users.

Edit: sorry for all the on forum questions. I just figure if I have questions I bet others have the same and can save you and others time by them being able to read this.

2 Likes

No worries about the open questions. We want to be as transparent as possible. We are going to produce 50MG softgels but they are the hardest for us to have manufactured so there may be a 1month lead time until that product is marketable.

These high MG dosages came from @Future post suggesting 300mg is the minimum medicinal dose. Hopefully we are able to help people get the relief they need.

1 Like

I have personally had the pleasure of using @Rockymtn24 ‘s product. It is excellent. The tincture taste is very minimal with a slight earthiness.

The softgel tablets have been sitting in my garage in the humidity for a week now. They haven’t leaked and are a great way to dose on the go.

Seriously quality product offered here at great prices.

I have been using roughly 300mg a day for anxiety and inflammation. My knee is shot and as I grow older my body has compensated by putting kore pressure on my hip, lower back, and ankle. I have hiked, some yard work, and played tennis, and I am not waking up sore, and feel confident in putting weight on my knee without any issues. Thanks again for a quality product and service

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Vitamin_Green for the positive words we really appreciate hearing from people that have tried the product.

We know the market is already saturated with cbd. However, we feel that by offering it to the world at a price they can afford and a strength they can feel we are helping in an unique way.

We will be adding all of our full spectrum tinctures,salve and dog tincture next week.