Looking for CBD bottles Made in the USA

We are looking to purchase 30ml tincture bottles in amber, matte white or black that are made in America. Let me know if you know of a supplier! Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

What’s the benefit of having US made bottles for holding room temp liquid?

1 Like

Because it feeds Americans.
I have a good USA made source, they agreed to work with me a while back. But I was not willing to do their MOQ, this company is known to work with small batches. This only takes care of the glass, not the dropper.
@shattertramp I held you to higher standards than that reply…do you really feel that way? :astonished:

1 Like

Difficult to convey intent via text, but I genuinely do want to know the safety benefits. I pay less than a dollar shipped for all my bottles 15ml to 120ml sizes.
I do support the right companies when I can, and actually 5% of my website sales are auto donated with each purchase to a local food bank, so I’m feedin murricans

Just wondering if the quality of glass effects safety, similar to buying china glass vs USA made glass for smoking

3 Likes

What is the safety concern? Google wasn’t all that helpful doing a cursory search.

I guess the fear would be QC. Lots of bottles don’t actually ship sanitary and i bet that goes doubly for the over seas shipments.

5 Likes

I have a customer that wants the bottles we fill to be made in America. They told me that they have received bottles from other places and have found lead in the glass. They are very particular and that is their right. We are just trying to fulfill an order to our customer’s specifications.

2 Likes

I would wash any bottle used for “meds” from USA or abroad. Lots of dust, debris, manufacturing garbage can and does slip by.

Even my mason jars for my flower harvests get washed before use.

2 Likes

It is not that they found lead in the bottle, they actually tested the glass and found lead in the structure of the glass. They do not want to risk any seeping-I am not even sure if that would happen but they do not want to take that risk.

2 Likes

here we go you can order that directly from onlinepharm text
‪(937) 503-7059‬
we usually order from them at 0.4$/bottle

I’m guessing the client is Kore organics, which is produced by Summitt Labs. 4.7PPM in the bottle, correct?

1 Like

No, not Kore.

Would you be willing to share the source?

:face_with_monocle: hmm :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like