Looking for cat 3 broad spectrum distillate/Nd thc and cat 3 hemp terpenes

Hello…I am looking for broad spectrum distillate that is non detect thc and will pass a cat 3 test. Also looking for hemp terpenes that can pass cat 3 testing. Thank you

1 Like

I’d be more than happy to help, I represent @Octave, a level three verified hemp slinger here on the forum. Please reach out to me via text for more information. (541) 373 - 0358

Hey @conscioushealingaz I was wondering if you specifically needed distillate? I can verify that the broad spectrum oil I can connect you with would pass cat 3 tests if you wanted to use that criteria. I can also garauntee 0.0% THC in the oil as well whiched is backed by a Free Sale Certificate given to the company by the CDPHE (Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment) I would love to help you find a solution! Please let me know if I can be of service. Thank you.

Greetings…I am specifically looking for a distillate that has cbd/cbg/cbc/cbn and 0.0thc and 100% guaranteed free of all contaminants.

1 Like

Do you have an email that I can send some COA reports to? Would love to give you some information to work with, if you’re up for it!

Greetings...conscioushealingpdp@gmail.com