Looking for BHO Expert to train staff

We have a Type-7 Lab with an Iron Fist machine. Looking for someone to train my staff. Full time employment a possibility. We are vertically integrated. Lab is state of the art 6,500 sqft. Please reach out if you or someone you know might be a good fit.

3 Likes

Where are you located?

2 Likes

Location?

1 Like

Where are y’all located & how vertically integrated are you?

1 Like

We’re located in Oakland and where is vertically integrated as you can be. Nursery, retail, distribution, cultivation, type seven manufacturing, security force.

3 Likes

Oakland

Oakland, CA

Please email me @ madwizardmarketing@gmail.com I have experience on many different closed loop hydrocarbon systems and have built many as well. I own @badwizardconcentrates in CA and currently work/consult for Cannabiotix in NV

I can highly recommend @Krative for hydrocarbon post processing consultation. My client’s were overjoyed by his work at their Type 7 in Davis. Besides bein a wealth of knowledge he’s got a fantastic attitude and is a very patient teacher.

4 Likes

Hey there, I am a cannabis extraction consultant in the state of Colorado, and Oklahoma specializing in hydrocarbon extraction. Check out my instagram @BHOBuddy710 and shoot me a DM if you are interested in having me come out and train your staff!

I will second and vouch for @Krative . :100:

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m late to the party, but if @Krative has the availability I’d recommend him as well. He’s actually already in this region. In lieu of @Krative having availability I may be able to assist you as I’m also in that region now.

3 Likes

@Mosaic_Co-Labs thank you for such wonderful words!!
@BG305 you rock my dude, thanks for the shout out!
@CuriousChemist22 I appreciate you man. You’ve helped me out more than you know. If anyone needs something thoroughly researched in the shortest possible amount of time, @CuriousChemist22 is your guy all day.

Have I mentioned lately how rad this community is?
I don’t think I have.
This community is super freaking rad!

4 Likes

I second that @Krative this place is a total gamechanger

3 Likes