Looking for auto fem testers

I have packs of thc rich auto fems im looking to get into the hands of some testers, please message if interested and include links to previous grow threads or pictures of previous grows. Each pack will have 7 seeds. I dont ask for any montary exchange. I do have 3 requirements for these, first is that you grow them within 2 weeks of recieving them, please dont request any unless you can pop them. Second is that you grow out at least 4 of the 7 seeds, third is I am asking the testers to photo document the growth with at least one picture update every 2 weeks as well as pictures of seeds sprouting, as well as a before harvest picture. These can be private messaged to me here or emailed, Ill provide email address when seeds are sent out. The variety is a auto og/auto watermelon og hybrid. Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I could grow them out in June? My locations outdoor season won’t allow me to any earlier (and my hoop house space will already be taken up with full term starts)

My thread from last summer:

(And I just started another one for this summer, where I could include my documentation of these)

This summers thread:

Would love to try some autos!

Note: will provide pictures all the way through extraction! (And have enough room for as many testers as you could throw my way…in june lol)

3 Likes

This is what I do. PhenohuntPhotography on IG. Just cleared out a tent for some autos. Those could wait.

2 Likes

I’m down

2 Likes

I’d be down to try em out, have a room ready I was planning on filling with autos anyways

1 Like

Small room I set up

2 Likes