Looking for amateur-friendly SOP to isomerize CBD to THC

Omg

JUST SAY NO TO ISOMERIZATION!!!

Edit
This should be the future mantra.

4 Likes

OP sounds like Jake.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt ā€” even though you canā€™t possibly have missed the D8 threads ā€” check out how difficult itā€™s been for professionals already in the market to control the production of unknown compounds. What do you think the chance is youā€™ll do better than them, with inferior equipment?

1 Like

heheheheh

2 Likes

Ok Nancy Reagun

1 Like

Maybe if you find yourself running uncontrolled chemical reactions in your house to get high it might be time to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why youā€™re afraid to go out and just try and make friends with someone who has weed.

Also why do I feel like this thread happened already like 2 weeks ago

4 Likes

What @stoopkid said

3 Likes

This is your brainā€¦

2 Likes

That commercial, used to make me hungry. I love breakfast!

1 Like

Broā€™s, this is literally the 5th person in 3 days that has come here with thisā€¦ This is the second 1 to be entirely honest, and say he doesnā€™t know shitā€¦
Iā€™ll never understand why you would come some where looking for advice, and to directly ignore the advice given?
Like, FUCKā€¦ Itā€™s like someone going to the hospital, and telling the nurses and Drā€™s to go fuck themselvesā€¦

You damn right! Egg sammies ussually followed!

1 Like

What do you think would help remedy this situation?

1 Like

could you ask fester to drop a D8 SOP?

1 Like

Are you saying yā€™all DONā€™T cook this shit up in your homes?

3 Likes

Here you go. Full SOP. 500 grams of 99.9% CBD Isolate in a half gallon Mason jarā€¦ 5.23 grams citric acidā€¦ 2.97 grams tartic acid ā€¦ 99% bultishic acid. Mix wellā€¦ 10 minutes in microwave on highā€¦ if you have a small microwave 20 min is required. There you go THC. :crazy_face:

1 Like

@anon32743824 Hit the nail on the headā€¦ Better give Fester your D8 SOP to drop to the world for the benefit of man, and morons alike! Let them eat their acid laden, chemical soupā€¦
Canā€™t block themā€¦ Just do what weā€™re doing. I think Iā€™ll copy and paste the same conversations because Iā€™m sick of typing shit out trying to convince people not to do something that could literally Kill themselvesā€¦
It pains me, but I might just have to say fuck it, and not say shitā€¦ Some stranger online pleading with you not to do what ever it is you think youā€™re doingā€¦