Looking for a Polyscience 6860 1.5HP Chiller used in Cali

Hi everyone,

The time has finally come for me to upgrade my rotovap to a 20L :grin: and I am overly excited to do so.

My problem is that my Polyscience 6160 3/4HP chiller is not going to be able to run the condenser on a 20L roto, so I’m going to need to upgrade and I would highly prefer to stick with Polyscience as their equipment has always worked seamlessly in my experience.

I would rather not pay 10k for a new unit and I figured I should make a post here to see if anyone in the community has a used one sitting around for a good deal.

As a side note, when I do find my 1.5HP chiller, I will be looking to sell my 5L Across International rotovap and my 3/4HP 6160 Polyscience chiller, both units in excellent condition and work great.

In the event that nobody here has the 6860 used, I will probably wait a month and then buy a new one, and at that point I will still be looking to sell my current AI Roto and Polyscience Chiller

Thanks for reading :grin:

I have a agilent g8481a

Double em up :sunglasses:

:laughing:

Need that 6860 :grimacing:

That looks beautiful, I’m currently looking at a very similar unit in Anaheim for the same price, the other one is an air cooled chiller with a turbine pump, is yours water cooled? And do you know what type of pump it uses? I’d like to do some research on the operational differences between yours and the other one if I can. Thank you for reaching out!

It’s not water cooled for sure. I don’t know type of pump, it was backup chiller for my 20 liter roto.
I can go down with price if you will take it by the end of this week

Okay let me make some phone calls and figure a few things out real quick, I’m gonna DM you

We have one in stock if you still need it! DM or text/call 425-358-0425

you and op please DM me!