Looking For a New Gummy Manufacturer

Hi there,

I’m in charge of operations at a CBD company based in the Denver area and am looking for a new manufacturer of CBD gummies. Our current manufacturer is charging us $8.75/unit with no quantity price breaks and we are supplying them with distillate, packaging, and functional ingredients to blend into the gummies.

Here’s what I’m looking for in a manufacturer:

• Certified organic
  • Able to reverse engineer my current vendor’s gummy texture/flavor. I know the ingredients but I don’t know the exact percentages. We want the gummies to stay vegan but don’t need the formula to be exactly the same as long as texture/flavor are similar.
  • MOQ around 15,000-30,000 gummies per SKU. Our gummy products are all 30 counts…so 500-1,000 units. Note: We are flexible here depending on price.
  • Are happy to blend in our CBD oil and the functional powder ingredients into the gummies. We have 3 gummy SKUs and two of them have powders blended into them.
  • Ideally in the $3-4 range/unit.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Seems a bit high if you are supplying all those items but not too far off if the ingredients are certified organic. This is something we can produce at our facility in Oregon. Pectin, Tapioca, natural color and flavors, 3g gum drop or 5g square. We are certified organic at the facility, but would need to register a new gummy product which takes time, and might not be necessary. Lets discuss further. adam@columbiahtc.com

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam accounts/posts

Hey Chinese spammer, did you even bother reading the title or even the post??

Fucking read before you spam.

Thank you!

1 Like

I think we can help you out. Send me a DM.

So you provide everything but the gummy ingredients. And they tell you the ingredients so you can display them on your labels. Hmmm!!!
Your asking for another gummy manufacturer to copy cat their recipe.
And when they do. You will buy 30k of them… lol at .10 ea. Packaged…

These guys are going to try selling you their gummies…

Nobody in their right mind will R&D a recipe (for free). Just to make .10 on 30k gummies…lol

Your coustom formula will cost well over the $3k your offering…

We use 5 ingredients in our recipe…
I can get at least 10 different textures… just by changing the order of adding them…

Lol…

Hit me up in a DM we have handreds of varieties… send me a sample of what your looking for… we might be able to help… we dont have R&D time to offer you but we might already have it…

3 Likes