Looking for a MIP (Solvent less and Hydro-Carbon) -Contract -Full-time

Hey there, My name is Jadd (pronounced “Jahd”)

I currently live in a county in Colorado where cultivation/MIP facilities are not able to be licensed. Some of my experience comes from my own curiosity. Than I started my professional experience at the bottom packaging at a MIP. Worked my way up to inventory manager than to an Extractor. Than moved to a cultivation facility. I quickly worked my way up into a lead position. Soon after I was offered a position a lab director position for a MIP that had not been made yet. With help from all of my experiences and co-workers I set up an efficient facility. I understand compliance and know the delicate dance in between what wants to be done and what can be done.

Currently I am working at Food hub fine tuning my shipping and receiving skills. Logistics is an important part of any business.

My passion is in marijuana and I want to get back to extraction. I am willing to move/travel for the right position. I am dependable, organized and able to follow directions as well as give direction if needed. I am MED badged. I would love to share my resume with you. If you are in need for a contract employee for a busy time of the year or a full time employee. I know I can be an asset to your team please reach out to me my email is Oddjadd@gmail.com

3 Likes