Looking for a Mentor

Hey I’m located in Austin Tx, I’ve been making my own carts mixing distillate and terpenes but i want to learn the process for making distillate and how it works. Any help would be great and I’d of course I’m willing to pay!

3 Likes

Dont be willing to pay. Be willing to read, read more, then ask questions to fill in the gaps. It’s all here my dude.

16 Likes

:man_facepalming: :shushing_face:

9 Likes

@TheFeds is providing consults I hear :man_shrugging:

In all seriousness; cart making has been talked about in depth here; read; that search bar is your best friend; and the key to your future success.

9 Likes

He’s actually asking for a consult on distillation, but that’s also been covered in great detail on here. If that doesn’t work for ya, maybe @Krative would be willing to teach you how to run a distillation process.

4 Likes

:spoon: :spoon: :spoon:

Remember to always decarb prior to first pass if possible to make things while In the volatile stage easy.

There are many threads that may help but if mans is trying to learn ASAP without much reading that’s up to them

3 Likes

I have an excellent turn key filler for sale if your interested, btw carts are fairly straightforward to make you shouldn’t need to pay for it… get a good homogenizer and some Terps, and I’m assuming this is for hemp.

Not everyone is able to learn by reading. Hell, I think I’ve read maybe 3 books from beginning to end in my life.

16 Likes

All the distillate info can be found on here. If you dont have time to read, read, and read even more, shoot me a dm, I’ll do a consult with you via phone.

7 Likes

I’d also highly recommend @Demontrich again people, he’s not asking how to make carts, he’s asking how to make distillate.

6 Likes

I can teach ya how to make carts also.

And paint a car if need be.

12 Likes

And cook some fire food!

8 Likes

Life mentor @Demontrich

5 Likes

YouTube man! I’ve learned everything from quantum theory to organic chemistry on there. I have a hell of a time with information retention if I’m reading something but pick it up on the first shot if I watch it.
Distillation is crazy easy once you know what to look for. If @Demontrich is to busy to help I’m more than happy to help as well.

8 Likes

This forumn can get you in the right direction. Read everynight before bed. Apply what you learn and you will figure out the rest.
Its how i got started. Most the answers you need to get started are on here.

2 Likes

We need more video explanations on the forum!

5 Likes

100% agree

I could start doing that.

3 Likes

Insert dark side meme here

4 Likes

3 Likes