Looking for a job in NYC

Hello everyone, title is pretty straight forward, im looking for a job opportunity in the cannabis industry it could be Manhattan, Queens, Bronx or Brooklyn, im a chemical engineer and i have 1.5 years of cannabis pharma experience, mostly cultivation and extraction. Hit me up on Dm if interested.
thanks in advance !

4 Likes

Did you work for Curaleaf previously?

not really

2 Likes

That’s kind of cryptic lol

5 Likes

Not really?

But kinda?

2 Likes

Sold yo soul

bashful325

3 Likes

Then no, i have not.

Cool. I would suggest maybe posting a resume or something? Probably smart to remove your real name, address, anything you don’t want public. But certainly, a resume with your education, work history and relevant experience is a good place to start if you’re seriously attempting to find work.

I might also suggest the chemical engineering subreddit - they have a monthly resume review. You might get some pointers about how to make your resume more effective from hiring managers or other engineers.

1 Like

Hey bro. I am from NYC. We should speak. My office is in the Empire State building.
Shawn@pharmaindustriessa.com

Screen Shot 2023-10-09 at 3.52.42 PM

1 Like

“Drat SOPs” doesn’t give me a whole lot of confidence in your attention to detail.

4 Likes

Or the start date being several months after the equipment arrival and install. I would have imagined the person taking on this role would want to be present for the equipment arrival and install if they are overseeing its use, as well as ensuring an efficient workflow for the equipment is set up.

2 Likes