Looking for a Heater that can go up to 180C

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking to purchase a heater that has a capacity to go up to 180C for our 100L reactor.

Lead time is our primary concern and would be willing to pay for a quick lead time.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Do you know the jacket volume? Do you have 3 phase power? Does this need to be explosion proof? How far would you be pumping the heat transfer fluid to the reactor?
Is there a specific heat transfer fluid you will be using for the system? Is the reactor insulated?
What kind of ramp up times do you need, hours/ min to heat the vessel to temp? Do you need the ability to knock down the temp after the cycle?

1 Like

I have the one usa labs sells ( got it feom someone else) but its the same model and goes to 300c dont know if you could gwt it to pass inspection

1 Like

Safely? Cause if you power an electric hot water element with no controls it’ll definitely get there. Something tells me you have requirements beyond how hot it needs to get.

2 Likes

You could even add controls…just gotta skip the water if you want 180C :wink:

2 Likes

30L jacket, the hoses are 10ft long and going into a C1D2 booth.

Does not need to be explosion proof.

Looking for <1Hr ramp up time, the ramp down is unnecessary.

Needs to hold temp for 14Hr+

1 Like

Thc remediation at last :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Negative, I don’t necessarily stand behind the safety of catalyst based remediation.

We’re making a transition into minor cannabinoids and THC/THC Isomers.

1 Like

Nice :clap:

1 Like

Catalytic remediation is super interesting though, just a little sketchy. I prefer to just do one conversion at a time and bring it to 99% so I know it’s safe. As long as you have the proper data backing it, it’s a lot easier to check for 1 molecule than many at once as with catalytic remediation.

3 Likes

Now all you need is the mass and thermal capacity of what you want heated…ie your reactor, reactants, and heat transfer fluid

1 Like

Treu !!
Slowly but surely I am identifying the bunch after but the NMR database sucks so need to cross refrance a lot

2 Likes

Most silicone rubber flexible heaters have a 220C maximum operating temperature, however, this reduces down to 140C when PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) is applied to the backside. The best way for a quick ramp up temperature is to take a look at the wattage density (watts per square inch) and keeping this conservative to elongate the heater life. For controls these don’t need to be expensive but most require a temperature sensor (thermocouple, thermistor, RTD) of some sort. I can elaborate on this further if that would be beneficial.

Are you still looking for a heater? I have a Polyscience AD28R-30-BV1B that was sized for our 100L reactor and goes up to 200 c. for $2700

Hi, do you still have this heater available? Thanks

no. it was sold at auction. thanks

Hi,100L heater chiller can be offered to work with 100L jacketed glass reactor.
This heater chiller can be heated to 200C.May I know just need to heat don’t need cool right?
Contact to me with more details.
Whatsapp: +86 178 2680 9523.