Looking for a GM for retail store West Michigan

Hello and good day:) we are located in Southwest Michigan and we are in the process of opening up a recreational retail storefront and are in need of an experienced general manager that has knowledge of the metrc system. Opportunity will include a competitive salary and also possible profit-sharing. Message me for information or send your resume to greatlakesacsp@gmail.com

2 Likes

I just sent this listing to a bunch of movers and shakers in the area.

2 Likes

I interviewed for one of these positions but a different company. Apparently there’s a huge shortage of industry experience in MI, particularly the UP.

2 Likes

My friends have 2 qualified candidates (previous dispo GM experience) that they were sent the listing from @apollojmr . Best of luck to everyone.

There’s a bunch of Indeed listings every week for cannabis jobs. I’m surprised the kids working retail in the hydro stores don’t jump on some of the entry level positions. Of course, there’s still a TON of money in the MMMP market.

2 Likes

can someone throw a link to some info on how to learn the metric system in michigan?

1 Like

I hear they use the metric system in Europe!

The best way to learn METRC is an entry level job where you get to use it. You can ask coworkers or managers in the know. It is a specialized skill, so experience will get you a career advance more quickly.

2 Likes

I think theres some local programs in community college near me on mj but i dont think Il uses metric? and I wanna get th fuck outta IL.

1 Like

There’s a weed program here locally at the community college. Don’t waste your money.

Keep networking on Future. Get experience on the medical side, take an entry level job at a dispo or cultivation facility to build skills. That’s how you will land a solid job in weed.

1 Like

you all hate me. If I start thumper brand ill beert it gets hacked. Im kidding/ halfway I dunno how the chicago metup went? I dunno if I was supposed to keep asking for the location but they never told me.

1 Like

Thanks bud I appreciate it.

1 Like

Bump for exposure.

1 Like