Looking for a few good people!

Don’t forget insane energy prices here as well, especially redding. Lots of hvac

1 Like

My hill for pge was 300 this month and I’m practically off grid I don’t even understand what happened

Yeah my house is over that with absolutely nothing other than living. Love the new time if use plans or whatever they call it now

Who are you talking to?

3 Likes

Let me break it down to you Thumper… This isn’t a high level position in a lab. This is a person filling a bag on a scale so yeah $13 and hour is a fair price. As a matter of fact it’s on average $3 an hour over any other entry level position in the area. This position gets you in the door where you have the opportunity to learn and advance within the company and as you work your way into more skilled positions the pay increases. It’s sad to see the downward spiral of this site over the years seems to be nothing but a bunch of keyboard warriors on here any more.
Now I can’t tell if you were saying you know me or what that rant was but it seems to be some kind of psychotic break written down. Probably attributed to the shit show that’s the cannabis market in CA. The one thing I will say is generally I’ve found dogs to be great judges of character so the fact that that dog bit you tells me all I need to know.

16 Likes

Let’s see those $80k houses. I live in the southeast, homes are cheap here. No one can buy a house on what you’re offering. Not even close. You wanna be cheap that’s cool, I’m sure you make fire, but don’t blow smoke up our ass about how you’re helping guys buy 50k homes.

1 Like

I’ll do it for $17 plus relocation expenses lol! Not much extraction experience but over 20 years cultivation experience.

9 Likes

@JedClampet your offer is fine I suggest using indeed, I had 50+ applications for my last entry level lab position that was similar in pay range

8 Likes

From my experience companies won’t relocate people for entry level positions

4 Likes

Thank you. I was thinking I should put something out on indeed or glass door.

3 Likes

That’s your best bet as you can see there isn’t much interest left on the forum unless you’re chad whale offering 200k a year, royolties plus equity for no experience :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Lol you guys really just don’t get how cheap Oklahoma is.

You can definitely buy a house in Ardmore for $50k and it won’t be an absolute shack.

17 Likes

I’d grab one of those 3 bedrooms for 80k then rent 2 of the rooms out for 350ea (under fair market value), get my house paid off and my rent would be free.

4 Likes

Yeah man. Super disappointing.

2 Likes

Maybe my cultivation experience would be worthy enough for help with relocation? :face_holding_back_tears: And I can throw in the added bonus of a 6’1 150lb 19 year old young man who would gladly work for $14 to get a foot in the door.

1 Like

What the hell even is this

Looks like thump got hammered again

6 Likes

Thats an understatement

1 Like

broski going crazy over here

3 Likes