Looking for a D8 Gummy Distributor

Hey there folks,

Our company has got a decent inventory of D8 Vegan gummies. The gummies are 20mg a piece and pre-packaged in 10-packs. They are also pre-branded, and each batch has an individual compliance test with a DEA-registered lab.

We’d really like to accelerate our sales in this area and are willing to discuss with anyone who thinks they can move through some volume.

Thanks,
Phil

Edit: Spelling

8 Likes

i got you; hit me in a DM

3 Likes

I mean, I know you’re well respected on the forum and the community in general, but does that exempt you from needing to be a certified slanger advertising your product? I’m sure its a formality but if rules matter they should matter right?

Bracing for impact

Hppy to be wrong if there is something I’m not understanding

2 Likes

Semantics

I just say I’m Batman

4 Likes

I learned the other day it is ok to not have a badge if it is L2L. Maybe I’ll learn something else new on this one. :popcorn:

1 Like

Salty Hump day vibes.

XD what if they’re both hemp and l2l

Dun dun dunn.

5 Likes

Yall should try my yum yum sauce d8 gummies.

2 Likes

The “verified” shit is nonsense anyway - phil has been independently “verified” by a bunch of members here in person. I do agree on principle - but I’m petty.

5 Likes

I believe his business partner is verified on here anyways

2 Likes

His business alt account is 100% verified. :shushing_face:

And I agree it might have been a better choice to use the other account to START A SALES THREAD. LOL

4 Likes

Semantics lol

3 Likes

My bad everyone, I did consider this before posting.

Since we are looking for a distributor this thread isn’t intended for direct slanging to consumers, but rather to connect with someone who can sell product on our behalf.

@ShookNasty69 i hope that is a good enough explanation and reasoning as to why I’ve posted this here without a slanger badge.

4 Likes

It is difficult for newer users like myself to keep up with who is who and which accounts are “linked” to other accounts. Due diligence should always go back to both parties and their constituents.

5 Likes

Where’s the fun in that!

Makes sense, have a good one

1 Like