Looking for a chromatography machine

Hey guys,

I am finishing up my partnership with my new lab in colorado and we are looking for a Chromatography machine to BUY. We have all the pre-processing machines that will make Hash, Crude or full spec and just need the Isolate machines. Looking for a machine with an output above 50,000 kilos a month.

We will either pay to buy one or we have no problem shipping our pre processed material to another lab to get it ran into Isolate depending on costs.

1 Like

Hit up Jackie McGrane tell her Kevin from KY sent you. She may be able to help you.

Jacqueline McGrane
(206) 225-7221
shattergurljacqueline is her IG handle

1 Like

Thank you, if you talk to her you can let her know i will be reaching out first thing next week!!

Hi,

I have an American made Thar Process, 60 CM SFC60 Superfast Chromatography Machine for Sale. You do not have to wait the traditional 2 years for this machine. It is nearly ready now. This is the worlds largest Chromatography in existence. This unit can produce 30-60 Liters per day. Please contact me for details. First come first serve. Thank you

1 Like

Homie, this post is from October, 2018… You might do better by creating you very own brand new post in the classifieds section with a complete description, and you get kudos for providing pics

3 Likes

Can you send me details on this unit? Pricing location etc? Thanks

Try go-dove.com they have many auctions from pharma and everything else. Just saw a Mass Spec and others on there for cheap.

1 Like

Thank you. I am very new to this site, and am still figuring out the ropes.

1 Like

No worries Homie! We were all new once also! At least you didn’t go through the classifieds triggering ALL of the old post like some of newbies that come in

1 Like