Looking for a chiller to work for your machine? #Chiller,available in stock in US

#Rotavap,for sale in LA,US,Who wants to try it?with warranty,can pick up or truck to the door(:two_hearts:pm me for an extra discount.)

Crystallization reactor, high borosilicate glass material, a variety of functions, do you need it to work for you? Optional size

All in stock, who likes them?pm me

DLSB-200/120

If you don’t know what type of chiller to choose to work with your machine, please leave this task to me, we have specialized in making extraction and distillation equipment for many years, and can make it work well for you. They are in stock both in the US and China, great business to do here, come find me

Can you produce a system that utilizes the refrigerant as the heat transfer fluid? Specifically looking for lco2 and no the system will never go above 31c and will never take on a load above 31c.

Just curious, what do you have?
Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry, there is no such system in the production line

Thank you for your response.

1 Like

My pleasure

Can you provide some technical specs?

I think you’ll have a better chance here if you provide more specific information like how long a unit may take to reduce x amount of ethanol at y temperature to z desired temperature. Voltage. Amperes. Gasket and seal material; and supported fluids. Fluid circulation rate. Air cooled? Be specific.

I have more spoons if you actually acknowledge this!

Much love.

sara@korayinstrument.com
86 18039575547

How much and quantity please

1 Like

1 Like

There are 3000 pcs in Los Angeles, send you the price list

How much for 3000 no hames please

1 Like

Sent.

The chiller DLSB-300/80 adopts a cascade compressor imported from Europe. It can refrigerate 200-400 L tanks and can also react with 300-500 reactor at low temperature,the refrigeration effect is very outstanding.:+1::+1::+1:AVAILABLE IN USA. Who needs it?

most popular

All in stock in LA