Looking for a cheap tracking softwAre for my lab for 5 users. People want 2-3,000 per user it’s absolutely absurd. About to just use a blackboard

Check out Proteus420 I use it for track and trace and find it to be all encompassing. If you have any questions just message me.

1 Like

Depends if you are using an iPad, iPhone or web browser.

iPad tends to look the best. iPhone UI is cramped, but great for logging in the garden, or lab, and using the camera to scan barcodes.
You can create different veiws to see data how you want. I need to make a video, cus pictures don’t really show how you can drill down, and relationships

It can make http: calls, so I use it to grab data from sensors and print labels.

4 Likes

backboneiq.com is one that is up and coming

1 Like

You should DEFINITELY look into KanHa management software. Perfect for manufacturing tracking and general enterprise management. 12k/yr, unlimited users, extra cost for software dev time blocks.

https://kanha.biz/ is the website. The owner has two decades of experience working at Microsoft. The SaaS system is cloud based and crazy powerful for the price.

1 Like

I’ve used sales force in the past when I was working for posigen. They are a solar panel and energy efficiency company. The software was godsend. You can customize everything from start to end on just about all business applications. I’m not sure the ticket on it but could be worth checking into

I should make a package and charge $420 a month, unlimited. :joy::joy:

also a free version good for a certain amount of material or something

3 Likes

I’d be happy to show anyone around the Kanha system- very robust and intuitive UX, built specifically for cannabis and hemp MFG/processing. Shoot me a DM to schedule time, thanks!

Set up a blockchain and use the tokens as an identifier. Link the token to a QR code and note in the chain what the token is. Print QR sticker.

Multiple wallets can be used for customers or whatever but they don’t need to be.

Do it in an excel spreadsheet if you’re that small of a group. Not everything in life needs to be automated

Excel is read only in group environments.

Google sheets

Have looked at many systems for extraction facilities over the years. I agree with @Skunkleberry that Backbone is a good system that really deep dives into what is important for extraction and post processing facilities to efficiently track all of the inputs and outputs but also helps to optimize the equipment to ensure maximum yield. We also like it for the reporting, especially for tolling splits with cultivators.

I sat through a demo on Backbone, and it’s certainly the best I’ve seen so far.

Their software looks like they have at least talked to folks doing the actual work while building it.

Which doesn’t hold true for many of the other offerings I’ve looked at.

1 Like

If you want to go super custom.

If you want a basic solution that builds into WordPress.

You can definitely create a tasks / system with these tools and set your teams goals.

Smartsheets.com

I prefer Google sheets if you go spreadsheets

I mainly run in google sheets because training staff on new software is harder than teaching them Google drive / familiar excel sheets.