Looking for a Biomass grinder for 3k

Need a grinder for 3k asap. Looking to purchase actual grinder.

As I you want someone to charge you $3k?

Or your looking to grind 3k (lb? Kg? Acres?!?!)

Looking to buy the whole grinder.

That still doesn’t clarify what the “3k” is for…

Is it the $amount you’re looking to pay?
Or the amount you’re looking to grind?

depending on thoroughput desired you might save yourself 2,925 and buy a vacuum leaf mulcher

2 Likes

We are looking to buy a grinder for 3 thousand dollars.

1 Like

buying based on price rather than capabilities seems backwards…

Search results for 'Grinding' - Future4200 will give you some options.

1 Like

This just showed up in my in box from amazon.

It will likely prove more satisfying at $139 that this $4500 shredder.

4 Likes

how does that bad boy do on dust? does it kick a lot of keif up?

dunno. last mulcher I tried did.

the $4500 shredder works great.
if it likes what you’re feeding it.

sometimes it doesn’t
sometimes it REALLY doesn’t.

but that’s Hemp “biomass” for yah…

I was looking at one of them but cant you only do a little bit at a time? like a few lbs then 5
min to empty to reload?

what you running?
those things will do a great job on trimmed flower or trim.
in 1 to 5 seconds!

if it takes you more than 30 sec to unload once your used to it, you need to rethink your technique. probably throw away the lock pin. I’m almost certain the stand is wrong, but I’ve never had to interact with one for long enough that i’ve actually solved that. I’m certain the correct catch basin would solve it…but I’ve also seen folks to really strange stuff to get it to work with their catch basin.

I almost had to solve it, but then 30klb of hemp showed up milled…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

or are you referring to the mulcher?

neither are really designed for going through thousands of pounds of biomass. but they will if you give them the time.

im doing alcohol right now in about 40Lb washes and right now doing a mulcher type grinder. not great but chews though 30-40lbs at a time but its a struggle to unload. i was looking at getting one of the futurolla units but was worried about the amount of hemp that could fit in it at one time,

pictures?

it might be as simple as lifting it and putting a door in the bottom?!?

think mulcher to a 55gal drum with a drill attached to a pole with zip ties spaced out. im thinking about hooking up a saw dust collection system to it to suck it all out

Is the drum the grinder as well as the catch?

lift it high enough that you can get a super sack under there.
build a slide door in the bottom of the drum.

:man_shrugging:

ifin you like what it does to your weed…

I know this is old but I’m curious how this worked for you? I’m looking for an innovative way to grind tons of material at a time for prerolls without spending thousands.

never tried that particular critter.

nor the toro lawn vac. I did purchase a lawn vac, but walked away from that particular project as not feasible given the other constraints. kept the receipt and returned it unused.

I happen to like the futurolla/high tech shredders for prerolls…although I’ve never had those on my plate as MY problem.

there are a bunch of threads on the subject, and as I always point folks at Biomass Grinding at various scales? there are links to many of the other relevant threads in there.

1 Like

i have 4 R2 Grinders, 12 inches