Looking for 5 litters of distillate

hello can anyone help me with trusted vendor for distillate ,im in Italy looking for a good business relation looking forth to get 5 litters for a start

#classifieds #distillate #QA #cultivation #low-thc-distillate

Call (1-800-fuckno)

whats thats ?

Cbd distillate ?

i dont get you ok but i need a vendor for distillate

Lol that’s not true at all - so please stop speaking as an authority when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

The mouth on some of these people I swear…

The man wants low thc distillate as in EU compliant CBD distillate of which I am currently exporting by the truckload.

Hey OP Shoot me a DM I can help you out.

1 Like

What? I thought it wasn’t legal to do that. When did this happen?

EU has more stringent standards on these products in general but I was just asked to source and arrange export of something like 80k kg of compliant crude to Austria cause apparently the EU hemp harvest was shit this year, anything is possible with the right connections and following the rules- there are multiple other members of this forum who import/export materials and the global hemp market is booming.

2 Likes

Yup, excuse my ill informed post there, good sir (op).

I guess I was sitting comfortably on my high horse. I was 100% sure international cannabis wasn’t allowed to be exported from here.

I believe the limit on thc is like .2 or .1 percent so all of their starting material is only 4-5% cbd max and it’s a pain in the ass to get it produced, if you can meet European GMP equivalent you have a goldmine but most US labs can’t even meet a guy behind the bleachers at the local softball game

2 Likes

Countries generally don’t care what is exported… its the IMPORTS that are obnoxious

Thank you for clearing that up. I should learn to not speak about things I know nothing about. Lol.

I have a severe case of foot in mouth syndrome. And I flagged my post as inappropriate.

2 Likes

Fake it til you make it dude, just don’t fake it too far

3 Likes

The bitch is European guideline is 0.3%thc but each country has there own level additionally so
Netherlands have 0.2% thc as maximum allowed
So check that well
Then some country s have the stalk and stem rule that that is the only biomass allowed to extract from
Like France
Other than that you are good to go

Oh those French…always making things easy on themselves

3 Likes

Every EU country is different.

We’ve got tfree here in Ireland @bobbymoore DM me.

Hi Bobby – Please feel free to reach out to me at nicole@openbookextracts.com – happy to help!

We can sell T Free Distillate to you, that would be legal to import into Italy…

Price is $2750 per liter

1 Like

Hi,
Can get you distillate you can email me at puremedicinals@gmail.com.
Tel. 905 409 1897