looking for 1/4 liter winterized and decarbed cbd crude

I know 1/4 liter isn’t a big order or anything. I am just starting out, and can’t really afford an entire liter at the moment. If anyone is willing to help me get started i will probably come back and buy a whole liter next time if all goes well. I am in North Carolina so has to be .3% thc or less

chemovar?
location?
state lines…

Need cbd (im in NC so .3% thc or less)

1 Like

crude doesn’t happen at 0.3% or less. that takes extra work.
making crude from compliant biomass concentrates ALL the cannabinoids. THC will be in the 2-4% range. for crude made from most “high-cbd” chemovars.

you could dilute it in something before shipping. ethanol is easily removed.

what is your end goal?

1 Like

The end goal is to make full spectrum tinctures and salves.
I really appreciate the helpful information. I have made crude myself before but just for fun and never got it tested. So was unaware diluting it is required to meed the regulations.

if you’re making tinctures & salves, they can trivially be compliant.

the issue is that “crude” is going to have ~10x more THC that the starting biomass, so for the purposes of transport across state lines or sale in non-legal states, you risk running into problems. there is wording in the farm bill that you might be able to stand on, but it doesn’t seem like particularly solid ground to me. which is why folks are charging $1000 a liter for removal of THC via chromatography and other magic.

@Werrwolf33 We have thc non-detect broad spectrum crude oil that is compliant.

1 Like