Lookin for cbd distillate ,cbd isolate europe

we have cbd isolate for $2250

https://future4200.com/t/slangers-read-this-before-posting-hemp-products-for-sale-verified-verification-post/4072/312

1 Like

did you just ignore the post above yours? get verified then sling. You too @holyhempbotanicals

Do you have all the import licenses necessary to import?

I was talking to the customs administration ,that we cleared up about imports.Importing Isolates and distillates to our country shuld not be a problem.

Exeter
We can also help you with CBD distillate and isolate anytime.
Let me know if you are still looking.
DM at 401-644-9195
Thanks

If you seek Isolate or Tfree distillate from a GMP Certified facility then please reach out at 512.921.7034 or jesse@mosaicco-lab.com

@Octave is this one of yours? Or someone scamming?

1 Like

Hi bud,

Yes. This is Austyn from Sales. :blush:.

Happy New Year to you! Talk soon.

1 Like

they are likely to continue to get flagged as they aren’t using a verified slinger account

1 Like

I’ll be sure to verify my account as soon as possible my apologies.

1 Like

Are you verified or just the forum police?

I am neither a verified slinger nor the “forum police”

This forum software is set up to be community moderated. I am making sure that nobody is pretending to be @Octave because I would prefer not to see anyone’s business get hurt. If the idea of someone taking a few seconds out of their day to try to keep strangers from getting scammed is an issue for you somehow you might need to re-evaluate your value system

6 Likes

No sir. I think that it’s great you are looking out for another business. As an observation I see a lot of post flagged by you. Maybe this thread was the wrong one to point that out.

Thank you again, @RedundantAlexithymia I appreciate you making sure everything is in order. It’s good this community looks out for each other. I’ll be sending off verification samples for this handle shortly.

sorry i must have misinterpreted intent of your previous comment

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please call Mike Willis
1+713-206-6675
CBD ISOLATE

We would love to help you!
josh@hempwholesaleoil.com
+18033106363
USA made and great prices!