Long term flower storage

What benefits have you seen from them over turkey bags + boveda packs?

1 Like

Any testing after 2 years done? :slight_smile: stabity testing for herbal drug standards are well known.

I just recently started using turkey bags. I’ll say this I left some literal cbd deps inside for over a year in my garage cold 50f-85f with swings in RH 50-80 ( i have a small room built inside my garage that exhaust into it.

That bag wasn’t used for a project the terps were too strong mercyne up the ass and low cbd under what my stores want so I tossed it aside and forgot it opened it this august and it was still green and terpy although smoother. Take it for what it’s worth but those were some tasty pre rolls and I got great feedback from a cigar shop I did a thing thing for

The only comment I have with plastic all together is that there were some scientific inquiries on menthol in PVC? And glass and it was suggested that pvc does degrade/react with terp substances… But we use meat bags in some aplications ( very strong wowen PE) and it workes well… After a year of storage the thing behaves still verymuch the same. But since its outdoor and cbd it does darken quite a bit.
otherwise no problems:)

1 Like

Can I backfill with a nitrogen & co2 mixture?
I can buy it mixed here. Just not sure about ratio for proper storage

Yeah any inert gas should work, were just minimizing the oxygen as much as we can

1 Like

We always used nitrogen and never had degradation if sone correctly. Back fill the bags or nitrogen seal them, then in a barrel and back filled again. Just the way we use to do it, also burying the barrels in the cold ground probably helped too.

1 Like