Live ROSIN vapes - Whos leading the pack?

Prices are $40-$60 for a .5mL cart. Verde rotates their strains but they have a stable of fan favorites as well Key lime pie, chemmy jones, GMO, Cookies and Cream, Wedding cake

3 Likes

You’re correct.

1 Like

Thank you. I have been trying to get an idea of what is available regionally.

1 Like

press bud with a higher water content than normal in a smaller micron bag than normal and mechanically separate the thca from terps(budder consistency works best) then add those terps back into decarbed rosin :metal: makes amazing carts but put it in a syringe and eat it like RSO for the best medicine I’ve ever seen

let’s crash the price on rosin. there’s no reason people should charge so much unless they don’t have etoh or bho equipment to extract the pucks

7 Likes

Jetty extracts has the best.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIrHwfqpG-1/?igshid=1axnn88uohbtk

3 Likes

Not because youve been a brand ambassador for jetty tho huh @Vape_Better?! Right…

6 Likes

Do you not like the cartridge? I have heard good things.

What are the prices for Live Rosin in your area?
Here in Maine it is anywhere from $55 - $70 a Gram.

yea it’s about the same here so nobody buys them because they’re so expensive. everyone wants the cheapest dist carts possible smh

I’m not a brand ambassador for Jetty, the link i posted was the Harborside founder’s unsponsored review that features the product that has nothing to do with me but thanks for throwing false shade for no reason, haters have nothing better to do than troll. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I was the global sales director for advesa wellness and blue river terps until this summer and trust me, they use 0 heat or water or steam. Its 100% mechanical aka movement and vibration. They hold the most patents in cannabis extraction in the space so its def not distillate the BCC tested every thing to a T.

2 Likes

Makes sense, Tony hired some ex NASA engineers to build out those processes iirc?

2 Likes

The does heat an pressure include c8 caprylic acid? Cause thats what it looks like

Yeah, but the bcc doesn’t test for mct, does it?

3 Likes

I can’t wait for polymer testing. So many companies are gonna fold.

6 Likes

The vape market will crash as we know it.

2 Likes

The Pyramid Pinapple Chunk Pax Pod and the Grow Science 510 Cartridge are not produced/created with any additives/solvents (terps).

I don’t know how the Jetty cart is made.

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about them tho

1 Like

Yummy
Terpenes in a plastic cart…

4 Likes

The ones I have been working on/with use ceramic or glass with Viton seals.

The body, what’s the body made of?
Plastic

1 Like