Live resin yields

hey there everyone im curious what some of you all are getting for yields on outdoor whole plant live resin and what solvent/temps are being ran. had a guy tell me hes getting 3% on material that im only pulling 1% on… while i wait for the lab results to come back on the spent material to see what’s left behind i figured id see what you all are pulling. im running -40 isobutane

1 Like

3%+ or I’m looking at my techs or my supplier like what the fuck
3.5% average minimum
5% is a great yielding strain
Had a gmo hit 6.5% that was some primo indoor I grew myself

20 Likes

what kind of solvent are you running if you dont mind me asking? The only thing i can think of changing is going back to the good ol propane butane blend instead of isobutane thats tomorrows set of parameters haha

Try picking up that injection temp a bit

Gods gas 100% pure n butane

14 Likes

Best I’ve ever had was 7.77% using 50/50 (strain lemonhead)
I consistently get 5% using nbutane.
Got 6.9%yesterday on a mixed strain run, nbutane.
If I see 3% it wasn’t good material or I froze it wrong…
I wouldn’t make it for 1% as that wouldn’t really be profitable.

6 Likes

I had some gmo that got me 9.6%. That strain likes to dump. My average on most indoor is about 5%.

3 Likes

Yields all depends on strain. I get anywhere from 2%-10% from 30-40 different strains.

4 Likes

Almost 10% on ff? 50% flower? Wow share cuts?.. or was this cut from watering cycle 3 days before chop? I’m confused.

1 Like

Inless your talking about water hash and including all bags maybe I misunderstood but posts above mentioned solvents so I assumed.

1 Like

You are the 2nd person I have heard to get over 9% on gmo, so that to me is credible to a degree.

Yield and quality also go hand in hand, and I haven’t personally seen the quality of said 9+% gmo, still not doubting it, just adding facts.

2 Likes

I’ve also gotten a 10% yield on live once but that was almost 5 years ago now and can’t remember the strain. The overall average was 4.5% and I tracked every single run in that lab.

3 Likes

I have gotten 7-8% on a few strains also have gotten as low as 3% . Depends on if it’s whole plant or just the smalls or if tops have been cut . When I use the whole plant indoor I consistently get 5-7%. When using outdoor smalls I am close to 3-4%

1 Like

So. 32% cannabanoids 8% terpenes was that flower than… I guess not unachievable but damn… and u got every last bit… I haven’t heard of more than 32% or 4… terp flower but I guess obtainable… that I trust the results…

• List item
1 Like

I have gotten 5% + with peanut butter breath , pure kush mints , the soap , sticky papaya, candy cane , and London pound cake . All these are from my own personal garden and whole plant indoor . My clone guy gets 8-9% off his gmo but I haven’t got to run any gmo yet . Also my runs aren’t very large and I normally run 2-3 times more solvent than necessary to make sure I strip all the good stuff . I only run 2000-4000 grams at a time . I also soak for a good while as well . Obviously its not all cannabinoids either there is some impurities. I have never had a “bad “ batch of live resin either. It looks amazing and tastes just as good

3 Likes

Gush Mintz is hitting 35% so I hear

3 Likes

It pulled 17 today, not ff. Dry material but dumped

3 Likes

Kiwi :kiwi_fruit: tree :deciduous_tree: was a high yield for me @ 12% yield. First time ever, had to double triple check numbers to make sure I wasn’t tripping.

Honestly i got it from a grow here called Genesis. Funny thing is it was all smalls. Maybe like nickle and quarter sized nugs. But like i said i average like 5 % on all strains. I olny source from two grows.

1 Like

I run 100% n tane.

1 Like