Live Resin/HTSFE costs?

Paying 700 an ounce right now for what seems to be crc trash. Really not happy with the last batch. All similar whitish creme colored no difference in smell from strain to strain and smell is trash. Does not smell like weed. Strange odor. Definitely thc though just feel it is crc done wrong boof. This was definitely a bait and switch. Needless to say I am moving on and not doing business with this person again. My badder source is 10x as good and you would never know it is trim. Paying 2300lb/150oz for it. It’s super terpy, sugary, and saucy. So what should good live resin cost an ounce? Pretty sure I am over paying even if it was good.

3 Likes

I’m in Okc, and I sell my Live Resin for roughly $600/ounce. That’s our best stuff. I’ve heard/seen crazier prices in other states, but from what I’ve seen in OK that might even be on the high end.

4 Likes

Btw 350-800oz

5 Likes

700 should get you that fire! Sucks you got taken on a bait n switch, but it sounds like your badder hookup is worth hanging on to. If I was getting non poop soup at 150 a zip, it’s doubtful I’d shop anywhere else.

5 Likes

Was it a member

2 Likes

No I have no real social network here. This is just where I can seem to get honest answers in a world of clowns. I’ll post pics today and let you guys try to dissect what this asshole sold me.

5 Likes

So what is this bs? I knew something was off when the 8 different ounces all looked exactly the same. They all smell the same too. It’s vicks vapor rub without much of the minty vapor smell. It was supposed to be 4 different strains. I need live resin for pens and my badder guy is always the same thing so that led me to trying to source this through someone new. The diamonds the guy sold me same thing. All same bs smell no difference in appearance. Smell is very lite and nothing like weed.

Lol thats that t5 and silica with a splash of alumina

3 Likes

What ure looking for is called htfse not htsfe
It means High Terpene Full Spectrum Extract.

What you actually want is HTE or high terpene extract. U want something that has a natural terp profile and that’s lightly refined to remove some or most of the thc.

In the pic u posted the HTE would be the yellow part in the jar. Look for hte that tests at least 15-20% terps and you can mix 10-30%hte and 70-90% distillate for a cart.

You dont want the diamonds in your HTE. But Ideally its been mechanically separated to get the diamonds out. If its hasnt been separated youre probably getting ripped on some crude

2 Likes