Live resin carts throat burn

They work fine, they’re the ones a bunch of us use

5 Likes

What do we know though?

Lmao

4 Likes

Must be a shit photo, but I’d trust this dude :point_up:

2 Likes

amazon photos aren’t always the best, they don’t always exactly match what you get. I was questioning the photo, not the suggestion

1 Like

They have different sized pore filter membranes, I’m assuming the picture is one from a tube that doesn’t have any filter in place now that I look at it.

4 Likes

Their stock photo is missing the frit. I can assure you that when I order mine, they come with filters

1 Like

FWIW I also have the linked fuge tubes (and they do indeed have the frit)

1 Like

Sweet, ordered a ld3 and a pack of those tubes. So proud to spin with the fuge boys

2 Likes

Got my fuge, spun off hte and decarbed thca.

What’s the ideal ratio for adding hte back? 20% seems too thick, was about to try 30%

Is there an ideal temp for mixing the hte back in? Pretty sure qma use to say to get disty up to 170’f before mixing terps, is this necessary for mixing hte back with decarbed diamonds?

2 Likes

I use the same ratios I end up with after separation personally. Was doing em hte heavy but were a little thin for my liking.

And for mixing, I find 170 works as well. I know it’s blasé now, but I melt diamonds, let cool to 170 or so, set on my already warmed up magnetic stirrer. Don’t have a homogenizer yet.

Then I dump my hte in, mix for 5 minutes and then I’m ready to go.

Probably could go a little lower and it’d still mix fine tho.

1 Like

I ended up with 56:44 diamonds to hte, thought that would be too high

2 Likes

Nah, it happens, due to several factors. Terps, waxes, and decarbed thc all raise the terp (Hte) to distillate ratio

1 Like

Wanted to make sure they were potent. Did a batch 80:20, not much flavor and very thick. That batch spun out to about 55:45, wanted to make sure they were potent and had plenty of slap.

Should I really just mix all the hte back into the decarbed diamonds? Is there a maximum ratio?

It depends on so many variables. This niche has existed for years, and won’t be going anywhere, as it is extremely difficult to scale up

The heavier your terp fraction, the more you have to use. If its olive oil at room temp, you can use the 20-30% people talk about using

2 Likes

This hte is thick. At 70’f you can scoop a big glob with a utensil, flip it upside down and it won’t drip off

1 Like

It sounds like a good candidate for 50/50. The best way to find out is to recombine several tiny (0.1-.2) amounts in varying ratios and dab them

4 Likes

That’s 20% hte, hasn’t budged in 24 hours. Guess I need to empty these carts and add some more hte

1 Like