Live plant or product Transport

Howdy Futurites, I posted a while back in regards to picking up more clientele for our transportation business and I’m back again because we have recently purchased a new truck and have the c capacity to bring on some more clients. We are based in Salinas, California and primarily focus on moving live plants from nurseries to farms and currently have about 4-6 trucks on the road every day. We are licensed and have many connections in the industry which allows us the unique opportunity to offer you more than one service. Due to our interactions with so many nurseries and farms, we have access to a plethora of genetics and are always looking to help our clients supply new farms. If you have any interest in specific genetics or in having your plants transported to or from your facility feel free to drop me a message and we can get you a quote or a list of available genetics.

We have the ability to send 53’ trucks however we generally run 26’ trucks due to difficulty of access to many of these farms and all of our units are refrigerated so you can assure that your plants will arrive on time, and not stressed from a journey in the heat wave we have been having.

Feel free to contact me through text, email, or dm in that order. My phone number is 559-970-2303, my personal email is Cannacody@gmail.com and I’m sure you know how to reach out through future4200.

Best of wishes to all my fellow cannaprenuers, I hope business treats you all well and I look forward to making some new connections. Peace out and One love!
-Cody

9 Likes

Nice approach, I like the networking opportunities.

Tell us more about how the live plants are handled. Do you have rolling shipping racks? Or does the grower have to provide them? Will the driver unload the plants? Ect.

What is the name of your company? Can you show us pictures of the fleet? Are you running East Coast loads or just west?

I will definitely be reaching out.

3 Likes

Currently we only operate in California, and have a fleet of 5 trucks, with the newest one currently being driven back from Ohio. W we have racks that we bring on every job as well as plastic wrap to secure and protect your plants from damage. We move all sized plants but most of our clients move teens in 1-2 gallon pots. Drivers generally don’t unload the plants from the racks but we will patrol our truck as close to to unloading zone as possible and will take the racks off of the trucks so the recipient’s just have to worry about removing the plants from the racks.
Our company name is Loud logistics and we have been operating since October of 2020, gaining traction very quickly. We started with one 26’ reefer and a sprinter van running about 2 times a week each and now have 4-6 on the road any given weekday and 1-2 deliveries every weekend. We currently have a handful of very reputable nurseries that we move plants for and we can offer prices at or below market value due to our incentive being more business for them equates to more business for us. Feel free to drop me a line or comment if you have any more questions, I’d be more than happy to answer them and get you more information!

2 Likes

What menus do you have available?

2 Likes

I have received clones transported by op. Service was great, driver called us when he picked up, about half and about an hour before he arrived. Everything was climate controlled the whole way and arrived in good shape.

3 Likes

Sounds excellent! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Im considering a similar biz in IL thy need licensed people to move things from finished product as well as clones. How much do you pay drivers to start?

1 Like

Our drivers get 18-22/hr veterans get 25 and get the tough jobs up in humboldt and other off-road gigs.

ill prolly start as a driver- in your state do drivers of a 26 foot truck get tested for cannabis? I drove 26 footers for ups and they nevver tested but im not sure if its more regulated for cannabis delivery?

Thank you for the vouch, and I’m glad we could be of service. Looking forward to our next successful delivery!

No sir. Strict no smoking rules of course but no need for a different class license. I do most of our driver training, building out a full course with a written and driven exam as well as literature on written and unwritten rules of the road including topics ranging from safety to courtesy.

I will touch base in the morning with some strain lists🤙🏼

2 Likes

I have had hundreds of hours of that training= I need to create a biz and train drivers. But I understand this is all new so Ill start at the botom to see whats goin on. Im sure its not ups or amazon level… They are asshole who abuse employees and I think our industry can do better.

When i google search cannabis jobs in my area this is a common one. you are moving live plants so not getting robbed hopefully. Most of the driving I see is from the grow to the dispensary and you may die.