LIVE HDT SALE (Terpenes)

Looking to move our current inventory of live hemp derived terpenes. Captured fresh in the field within one hour of harvest. 90% of the genetics were sourced from Thomas @highalpinegenetics. Each variety has a uniquely natural cannabis flavor and aroma ranging from sweet and sour candy to gas, berries, tropical fruits, cream, and hash notes. Priced to move.

Stored in nitrogen sealed containers at -25f prior to shipment.

0% THC, CBD, etc. Can be shipped to all 50 US states. 100% cannabis derived. No blends, cuts, fillers, etc.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you!

Availability:
Blackberry Gleaux=1L
Afternoon Delight=2L
Abracadbra=2L
Terptown USA=1L
Apple Butter=3L
Pink Panther=3.5L
Shaolin Gleaux=1.5L
Watermelon Dream Sauce=3.5L
Haute Wife=2L
Honeydew=2L
Space Grapes=19L

Pricing:
1ml=$10
30ml=$270 ($9/ml)
60ml=$510 ($8.5/ml)
120ml=$840 ($7/ml)
240ml=$1440 ($6/ml)
480ml=$2400 ($5/ml)
1L=$3750 ($3.75/ml)

SAMPLE PACK=$100 (plus $10 shipping)

3 Likes

Hemp strains have even more ridiculous names than thc cannabis lol

5 Likes

What you’re not a fan of the gabbagool?

Ya weird names indeed

4 Likes

How does the sample pack work? 1ml of each?

That is correct!

Taking 20% off all volume sizes now through the end of Croptober.

That’s $3,000/L between now and Halloween!!! I’ve never dropped this low. They are great quality terps; they are just priced to sell because we need capital ASAP to reinvest in another project we are working on. Try a sample pack and I’m confident that you will be surprised at our quality vs the prices we are offering.

bumppp

final_size-fieri_20220523231306

I see nothing wrong with the names :wink:

3 Likes

He was a guest judge at the local Chilli Cook off this year

2 Likes

I wanna hang out with him and Sammy Hagar in Cabo. THREE 4 WHEELERS AND A BOTTLE OF CAAAAABO WABO BABY

(The creator of this post does not endorse or condone Sammy Hagar as a singer of Van Halen - management)

2 Likes

Been trying to figure out how to DM you but I think my account is too new. Would like to check out what you have maybe DM me if you can, tried your site as well but says it is down I think. Hopefully will connect looking for something to use in some small batch carts, Thanks