Lit Golf Invitational, July 10, 2023 PDX

https://litgolfinvitational.com/

Big doins for 7/10 in Oregon. Join @Future and @SolventDirect_BigM who are hole sponsors for the event. Should be a really fun time in the PNW.

3 Likes

Hole sponsors

Lol

8 Likes

No singles? I mean I’m nowhere near the area but I could never find 3 other people to make a golf foursome lol, damn social people.

Hope everyone enjoys the event, looks like fun

2 Likes

We’ve got some room for singles and doubles to be on teams. It’s not just you. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

FORE! twenty :wink:

5 Likes

There may or may not be a drone dropping :mushroom:chocolate.

2 Likes

Lame…

1 Like

200w (1)

1 Like

Does the gummy worm the represent giant cock solvent direct has shoved down our collective throat for past year(s)

Is it an ultra clean gummy that only sometimes gives you medusa issues?

Love your work.

1 Like

Thank you! Come on out and discuss it in person at the event. Seriously, swing through and let’s chat. We can have a civil conversation together, you, me, and some of my most respected competition. Maybe if we put all of our heads together in a positive manner instead of constant opposition, we can get us all closer to the goals we are trying to attain!

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

It’s gonna take a random stranger going to a golf tournament to get gas suppliers to figure out the issues with the product they sell?

Surely that’s not plan A.

I just want you guys to pinpoint the Medusa impurities so I can
Make all make all my gas spicy.

I’ve heard tell of that trick being performed…with an amine.

Wasn’t there to see it. Candidates are listed.

2 Likes

That’s OCF and Dead n Co weekend. If you want to know where your heady folks will be…

6 Likes

TRUTH! Lots of friends will be at the fair for sure.

1 Like