Listing ingredients

Commercial kief not even dryice kief :joy: I would sue em

2 Likes

but are they not used by alot of coffeeshops, the QR code thing was made in conjunction with oldest coffee shop in amsterdam.

Its disheartening, Greg i feel is a great guy and would like to know whats up n down in this

I have one from their old HPLC also years back, also in that range. Have no understanding of testing so i cant decifer wtf.

also found a plug for crude 10% thc and 50% cbd of the books, but its also a cannabytics test so im not sure. 589$ pr 100ml. i want that tested elsewhere preferably place you could recommend,

1 Like

the kief would be on around 30% THC from starting point according to the test and yielding around 40% from starting mass.

2 Likes

@lefties.cannabis I think it’s a good idea considering some people are allergic/sensitive to certain terpenes. Makes it a health and safety issue. Using cdt I think is still best, then you dont have to list all of that. To be honest, the FDA is probably never going to give botanical terp blends the GRAS status for vaping, but I believe it may for cdt since it could be studied all at once as opposed to one terpene at time. Just my thoughts.

Also those terp blends have many unknown and unlabeled components including secondarily reacted chems from synthetic terps (which probably every botanical blend company has at least one of), residual solvents and myrcene polymers. So even if you list the ingredients you know, you are still not giving a full disclosure. If you care about the health of your custies you should at least consider the switch
@betroit @qma @kenzyme

2 Likes

I am currently purchasing CDT and I am looking to capture my own at this point.

Also thinking to move to sauce

Trying to decipher that vac/nitrogen sweep sop and understand the differences from my normal short path runs

1 Like

I got some jah goo live resin coming up soon

3 Likes

Same, Jah is one of my favorites.

1 Like

fuck i missed this

1 Like

It’s a Legal_THC Market standard here in CA to list all additives.